Trump is only running to stay out of jail, says 9/11 responder and advocate

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
A September 11, 2001 responder and victims’ rights advocate said he believes Donald Trump is running for president “to stay out of jail” and doesn’t actually care about the American people after the former president invited far-right figure Laura Loomer to the 9/11 memorial.

John Feal, who was injured while working as a demolition supervisor at Ground Zero after 9/11, told CNN on Thursday that he thinks the former president only cares about himself and has surrounded himself with other “self-absorbed” people like Loomer.

“Donald Trump’s not running for president, he’s running to stay out of jail,” Feal said.“I don’t care what anybody says.”

A September 11, 2001 responder and victims’ rights advocate said he believes Donald Trump is running for president “to stay out of jail” and doesn’t actually care about the American people after the former president invited far-right figure Laura Loomer to the 9/11 memorial.

John Feal, who was injured while working as a demolition supervisor at Ground Zero after 9/11, told CNN on Thursday that he thinks the former president only cares about himself and has surrounded himself with other “self-absorbed” people like Loomer.

“Donald Trump’s not running for president, he’s running to stay out of jail,” Feal said.“I don’t care what anybody says.”

And the MAGA can't see this.
Heck they are so stupid that when he told the TRUTH for ONCE that he doesn't give a shit about them he only wants their vote and their money they just laughed it off like it is a joke.
Trump is ONLY out for Trump.
And he has shown us this time and time again.
I don't understand people giving a so called Billionaire their money, I saw people in Fla. selling their food stamps in Clearwater in front of Walmart so they could give that money to him, How stupid is that, you will go hungry so you can give your money to a Billionaire.
When in the hell are these stupid people going to wake up and see Trump is only using them?
Have a nice day

Back