trump is so weird!

Pay attention to today's task in class.

iu

Here is Elmer Fudd checking boys bathrooms for Tampons someone please tell him tampons don't come in that size. Just really weird.

1725022069407.png

Being labeled weird challenges Trump’s schtick, he can respond to nearly anything, even “pussy grabber,” but being called weird leaves him dumbfounded, and with Vance out there reinforcing the image, it’s got to drive Trump nuts

When you have to tell ppl that you're not weird, that you're a "stable genius," that you're a "better person," that you're smarter than everyone else -- odds are quite high that you are wrong.

When you have to tell people that you're not a shitty, judgemental, condescending, cowardly HATER, that you're a "nice person", that you spend all your time in a thread titled "Want to know what a nice person ThatOwlWoman is?" -- odds are quite high that you are wrong. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

It is the truth, look at the video, he feels a need to describe that he isn’t weird,
Nope. The truth, it is not.

So the answer to my question is that what you wrote is an omniscience fallacy. You expect others to believe that you can read the minds of those you see in videos, and know what they "feel."

Gotcha.

The correct answer is that no such emotion or befuddlement was projected by Trump. Yes, I watched the video, which is why I felt compelled to ask you how you arrived at suck a WACKY conclusion.

which he has done on a number of occasions,
You mean which you have desperately fantasized on a number of occasions. I get it now.

having to “explain” is definitely not part of his schtick
Trump explains all points quite clearly. Which policy position do you imagine he hasn't explained clearly?

You are a dishonest moron. You only know how to regurgitate what others tell you to think and say.

Projection.

Let's follow you're logic. I like Trump's policies (I don't know him personally; I have never even met him). You categorize me as an "idiot."

What does that make you?
He has no policies you moron

Thanks for proving me correct about your idiocy

He has no policies you moron
You're an idiot. Trump goes into detail about all of his positions in his numerous rallies, town halls and interviews. You're talking about Kamalalalalala who only has one position, i.e. Marxist price controls, and nothing else, who holds no rallies, town halls or interviews.

p.s. - the CNN glamour profile does not count as an interview.

You're an idiot. Trump goes into detail about all of his positions in his numerous rallies, town halls and interviews. You're talking about Kamalalalalala who only has one position, i.e. Marxist price controls, and nothing else, who holds no rallies, town halls or interviews.

p.s. - the CNN glamour profile does not count as an interview.
He will not answer direct questions, he dances all around the topic, no answer.

Back