Trump is what happens when a lifetime of chronic lying meets the US legal system..

Joe Capitalist

Racism is a disease
Trump Admits Misusing Charity Funds, Settles Lawsuit Against Trump Foundation

President Donald Trump must personally pay $2 million in fines because he illegally used his charity to benefit his 2016 candidacy. A state judge in New York delivered the judgment on Thursday afternoon. The judicially-assessed penalty must be paid to a number of nonprofit organizations in the Empire State.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards accuser $5M

NEW YORK (AP) — A jury found Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexually abusing advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996, awarding her $5 million in a judgment.

Donald Trump found liable for fraud in New York civil case

NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - A New York judge found Donald Trump and his family business fraudulently inflated the value of his properties and other assets, in a major defeat for the former U.S. president that could severely hamper his ability to do business in the state.

Trump did nothing for 187 minutes as Capitol riot unfolded.

As rioters swarmed the Capitol building on Jan. 6, 2021, and aides begged Donald Trump to help stop the violence, the then-president watched TV in his West Wing dining room

“Within 15 minutes of leaving the stage, President Trump knew that the Capitol was besieged and under attack,” Luria said, adding:*“At 1:25, President Trump went to the private dining room off the Oval Office. From 1:25 until 4:00, the president stayed in his dining room … The TV was tuned to Fox News all afternoon.”

I know it is a tiny amount of money, but the stealing of the $7 bothers me the most. A billionaire willing to steal $7 from a charity has no moral compass.... Or maybe I should say the exact opposite of a moral compass. Someone with no moral compass would not steal such a small amount of money, because it was not worth it. Someone who wants to steal, will steal without caring about how much he is stealing.

I know it is a tiny amount of money, but the stealing of the $7 bothers me the most. A billionaire willing to steal $7 from a charity has no moral compass.... Or maybe I should say the exact opposite of a moral compass. Someone with no moral compass would not steal such a small amount of money, because it was not worth it. Someone who wants to steal, will steal without caring about how much he is stealing.

Really? This is the one that bothers me the most:

Trump did nothing for 187 minutes as Capitol riot unfolded.

As rioters swarmed the Capitol building on Jan. 6, 2021, and aides begged Donald Trump to help stop the violence, the then-president watched TV in his West Wing dining room

“Within 15 minutes of leaving the stage, President Trump knew that the Capitol was besieged and under attack,” Luria said, adding:*“At 1:25, President Trump went to the private dining room off the Oval Office. From 1:25 until 4:00, the president stayed in his dining room … The TV was tuned to Fox News all afternoon.”

Back