Trump Lashes Out at Howard Stern After the Shock Jock Reveals What He Thinks of Trump and His Supporters

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

After Howard Stern made some negative remarks about Donald Trump last weekend on his SiriusXM show, the former president was more than a little miffed.

Trump, after all, was on Stern’s show innumerable times when he was broadcast on “terrestrial” radio before moving to satellite broadcast. Stern was on WNBC in New York for 20 years, and Trump was a regular guest.

But Howard Stern has always been known as a “shock jock” radio personality. His distinct voice and willingness to broach nearly any subject earned him the undisputed crown of shock radio.

Last weekend, he told listeners:

“I don’t agree with Trump politically, I don’t think he should be anywhere near the White House. I don’t hate the guy. I hate the people who vote for him. I think they’re stupid. I do. I’ll be honest with you, I have no respect for you.”

Now, to me, that still sounds like shock radio. He’s reasonable up until he says he hates Trump’s voters. And then he says so in no uncertain terms, “they’re stupid.”

Fox host Greg Gutfeld played Trump some video of Stern and other celebrities criticizing him on a recent episode of his show, and Trump largely repeated what he said around this time last year.

“I know some of them, like Howard, I was on Howard Stern as much as anybody, and he was great at that time, and then he went woke. Since he’s gone woke his ratings have gone down the tubes, and he sort of went anti-Trump for a couple of reasons, but I was on his show a lot,” Trump said. “He has a best of, the best of Howard Stern, I don’t want to promote it, necessarily, but I was there for just about all of them.”

He began calling Stern woke after Stern himself embraced the term.

Last September, Stern said to his listeners, “To me, the opposite of woke is being asleep. And if woke means I can’t get behind Trump, which is what I think it means, or that I support people who want to be transgender or I’m for the vaccine, dude call me woke as you f*cking want.”

That still sounds like a shock jock to me, at least with the language.

But Trump is right, Stern HAS changed a bit. Back when Trump used to come on the show, Stern regularly featured adult film actresses masturbating live in the studio, filthy and lewd jokes, and uncomfortable questions.

He still does a lot of that, but I can’t imagine him hosting a show like the ones he did with Trump. Ah, the good old days, when Howie asked Trump if it was okay if he called Ivanka “a piece of a*s” and Trump replied “Yeah.”

He’s reasonable up until he says he hates Trump’s voters. And then he says so in no uncertain terms, “they’re stupid.”
It's unreasonable to hate Trump's voters? Really?

You don't think that they're stupid? Really?

I'm no big Howard Stern fan,
and I haven't listened to much radio in the last fifty years or so, terrestrial or satellite,
but I can't see anything that I'd call unreasonable in those two statements.

Well that is what he said he wanted to do take revenge on anybody that opposed him and the ones he doesn't like or ones that said something bad about him.
And he has said basically he wants to be a dictator .
and like you " I still do not see what we get out of that." well I don't either.
And the people that want to put him in office some how can't see that is what he wants.
Trump is ONLY out for Trump he couldn't give a shit about you , his supporters or America,
Have a nice night

I'm not...what an odd thing to say...
What kind of pup do you have?
An 80 pound Black Boxer.
As anybody knows Black Boxers are rare and He is a purebred papers and all.
Glad to see you can take a joke once in awhile.
Have a nice day

Reactions: TOP
An 80 pound Black Boxer.
As anybody knows Black Boxers are rare and He is a purebred papers and all.
Glad to see you can take a joke once in awhile.
Have a nice day
I'm sure he's beautiful... I have never seen a black boxer to be quite honest... I will have to look that up... Our neighbors have always had boxers.They are so smart... And wonderful family dogs....thanks for sharing...

I'm sure he's beautiful... I have never seen a black boxer to be quite honest... I will have to look that up... Our neighbors have always had boxers.They are so smart... And wonderful family dogs....thanks for sharing...
all the best boxers are black.

cauliflower ear even looks good on a black man.

I think you are confusing Pedo Joe with Donald Trump. We have Pedo Joe on video showing his proclivity and also his daughter's diary as proof.
Not confused, but I think you are. Donald Trump rapes both women and girls. Why else do you think he hung out with pedos for 20 years? Why do you think he wished a convicted pedophile and sex trafficker "well" as she was packed off to prison?

Maxwell's appeal failed in court. There's a chance the October surprise will be video of Trump molesting 15 year old girls.

507tc6.jpg

They are called Reverse Brindle , I call him a Black boxer because he is all black with a white chest, just got back from the Vet and he got his shots. He is doing good.

Back