Trump Now Blaming His Horrible Interview With Nazi Sympathizer on Son Barron

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Donald Trump’s teenage son, Barron, seemingly influenced the former president to pursue an interview with his “friend” and right-wing online streamer Adin Ross.

In a roughly hour-long interview with Ross, that was streamed on Monday, Trump told the 23-year-old that his son was “a big fan” and told him landing an interview with Ross was ‘big’.

“My son Barron says ‘hello’. He’s a great young guy but he’s a big fan of yours,” the former president said at the start of the live-streamed interview.

Ross is popular with young men – particularly with the demographic Barron, 18, belongs. Ross rose to fame initially streaming himself playing video games online but has also dabbled in giving controversial individuals, such as white supremacist Nick Fuentes, airtime on his platform.

“Barron says, ‘Dad he’s really big’ he said ‘he’s also a friend of mine’” Trump told Ross while admiring the size of the streamer’s audience.

Ross has amassed more than 4 million followers on YouTube, 7.2 million on Instagram and 1.3 million on Kick.

“My kids say, ‘Dad you have no idea how big this interview is.’ I said ‘don’t tell me that,’” Trump said during the interview.

Back