Trump pulls ahead of Harris in betting market during Dem convention

I've got $1000 (USD) riding on the Big Guy with "Ladbrokes" - (at short odds). I agree the polls are worthless garbage. I'm following Trump's example and relying on my gut instincts to read the state of play.

I hink Trump and his campaign have now picked up the "Big Mo."

I'm feeling quietly confident the Trumpster will get up in November.

If he does not, it could well be the end of the United States as we know it.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Last edited:
The same betting markets that had Biden crushing Trump in 2020. This change in the polls is occurring just after the news of Kennedy's
probable departure from the race. The feeling is more of his lunatic supporters will find comfort with Trump than with Harris.

We'll see what the markets are after convention concludes.

The same betting markets that had Biden crushing Trump in 2020. This change in the polls is occurring just after the news of Kennedy's
probable departure from the race. The feeling is more of his lunatic supporters will find comfort with Trump than with Harris.

We'll see what the markets are after convention concludes.
Are you predicting a blue wave, Marty?

Should I include a prediction of how many months you'll spend in bed with your crying towel this time?
No, Marty...take a look at these electoral polls:

2024 Presidential Election Polls: Harris vs. Trump - 270toWin
270toWin.com
https://www.270towin.com › 2024-presidential-election...
This page displays the current 270toWin Polling Average for each state. Where that is not applicable, the most recent 2024 presidential election poll is ...

Thirteen (13) of the sixteen (16) electoral polls show Trump with more electoral votes.

If neither get 270...it goes to the House...

Still predicting a blue wave, Marty?

Poor Marty.

Back