Trump, Radio Host Attack Second Gentleman as ‘Crappy Jew’ Trump once again attacked Jewish people who vote for Democrats as fools

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
Antisemitic assholes!

As Donald Trump scrambles to find a line of attack against his new 2024 rival — Vice President Kamala Harris — he’s falling back on his basest impulses.

In a Monday radio interview with the conservative Sid & Friends In The Morning show, the former president repeated past assertions that Jewish people who do not support him are bad Jews.

“If you’re Jewish, if you vote for a Democrat, you’re a fool,” Trump said. The former president accused Harris of disliking Jewish people and Israel “more than Biden did.”

There’s little to indicate that Harris harbors any form of deep antisemitism, especially given that her husband, Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, is Jewish. This contradiction did not escape host Sid Rosenberg, who took the opportunity to attack Emhoff as a “crappy Jew.”

“They tell me that Harris’ husband — Doug Emhoff — Mr. President, he’s Jewish,” Rosenberg said. “He’s Jewish like Bernie Sanders is Jewish, are you kidding me, he’s a crappy Jew. He’s a horrible Jew.”

Trump responded in the affirmative, “Right, yes,” he can be heard saying as Rosenberg rants.
It’s not the first time in recent days that Trump has attempted to accuse Harris of being an enemy to Jewish people.

"Magas are not real christians or republicans. Magas are dumb fucks that never succeeded in life. They wish nothing but to make other people miserable like themselves. They are the scum of this country."

Antisemitic assholes!

As Donald Trump scrambles to find a line of attack against his new 2024 rival — Vice President Kamala Harris — he’s falling back on his basest impulses.

In a Monday radio interview with the conservative Sid & Friends In The Morning show, the former president repeated past assertions that Jewish people who do not support him are bad Jews.

“If you’re Jewish, if you vote for a Democrat, you’re a fool,” Trump said. The former president accused Harris of disliking Jewish people and Israel “more than Biden did.”

There’s little to indicate that Harris harbors any form of deep antisemitism, especially given that her husband, Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, is Jewish. This contradiction did not escape host Sid Rosenberg, who took the opportunity to attack Emhoff as a “crappy Jew.”

“They tell me that Harris’ husband — Doug Emhoff — Mr. President, he’s Jewish,” Rosenberg said. “He’s Jewish like Bernie Sanders is Jewish, are you kidding me, he’s a crappy Jew. He’s a horrible Jew.”

Trump responded in the affirmative, “Right, yes,” he can be heard saying as Rosenberg rants.
It’s not the first time in recent days that Trump has attempted to accuse Harris of being an enemy to Jewish people.
His time is coming to an end , hopefully a massive stroke

Antisemitic assholes!

He/'s right, and half of his family is Jewish.

Back