Trump Repeatedly Used N-Word, Says His Own Nephew RACIST RANT Fred C. Trump III reportedly details his uncle’s shocking outburst in a forthcoming memo

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
I know this will make him more popular with the racists in the party..

Donald Trump repeatedly used the n-word in response to his car being damaged in the early 1970s, his nephew has been revealed to write in a new memoir.

Fred C. Trump III recounts the incident at his grandparents’ house in Queens in his book All in the Family: The Trumps and How We Got This Way, according to The Guardian. “‘N—s,’ I recall him saying disgustedly. ‘Look what the n—s did,’” Fred reportedly quotes his uncle as saying.

Trump III writes that the episode took place when his uncle arrived at the house on what was an otherwise “normal afternoon for preteen me,” according to the report. “Donald was pissed,” he writes, according to The Guardian. “Boy, was he pissed.”

The former president’s nephew says his uncle showed him his “cotillon white Cadillac Eldorado convertible” which had one “giant gash, at least two feet long” in its retractable canvas roof, which also had “another, shorter gash next to it.”

Trump III then describes the future-president’s alleged use of the racist slur. The Republican nominee’s nephew says he “knew that was a bad word.” He also claims that his older relative hadn’t actually seen who caused the damage to his car, instead simply seeing the gashes and going “straight to the place where people’s minds sometimes go when they face a fresh affront. Across the racial divide.”

Why did Trump leap to the conclusion it was a black person?

It could just as easily have been one of his many sexual assault victims extracting an ounce of retribution.

Back