Trump Slammed For Suggesting Biden’s Execution to NRA Crowd

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
I'd be careful if I was him. Karma is a B.

MSNBC’s “The Weekend” didn’t hold back in their criticism of Donald Trump’s incendiary remarks at an NRA event, where he openly mused about President Joe Biden deserving the electric chair. Trump’s inflammatory rhetoric accusing Biden of foreign collusion was met with swift condemnation from the show’s hosts and former White House aide Sarah Matthews.

Alicia Menendez wasted no time highlighting the gravity of Trump’s words, deeming them far from ordinary: “A political candidate casually hinting at the execution of a sitting president in front of fervent gun advocates—definitely not normal.”

Former RNC chair Michael Steele didn’t mince words either, questioning the motives behind Trump’s audacious statements.

I'd be careful if I was him. Karma is a B.

MSNBC’s “The Weekend” didn’t hold back in their criticism of Donald Trump’s incendiary remarks at an NRA event, where he openly mused about President Joe Biden deserving the electric chair. Trump’s inflammatory rhetoric accusing Biden of foreign collusion was met with swift condemnation from the show’s hosts and former White House aide Sarah Matthews.

Alicia Menendez wasted no time highlighting the gravity of Trump’s words, deeming them far from ordinary: “A political candidate casually hinting at the execution of a sitting president in front of fervent gun advocates—definitely not normal.”

Former RNC chair Michael Steele didn’t mince words either, questioning the motives behind Trump’s audacious statements.
Where's the quote? I would think you would.havebkesd with that but no. We know leftists assume a lot of stupid stuff so again, wheres the quote?

Back