Trump steals artifacts from Israel

floridafan

Verified User
It seems that former President Donald Trump wasn't just stashing nuclear secrets at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports that Israeli officials have been trying without success to get the former president to return government-owned antiquities that were sent to the White House in 2019 on the condition that they be returned shortly afterward.

Not only were the artifacts not returned, but they were taken down to the former president's resort after he left the White House in 2021.

According to Haaretz, the artifacts included "ancient ceramic candles which are part of Israel's national treasures collection" and were shipped to the White House to be used at a Hanukkah candle-lighting event that was attended by Trump personally.

"Current Director of the Antiquities Authority Eli Eskozido has contacted the Israeli Foreign Affairs Ministry, Strategic Affairs Minister Ron Dermer, and former U.S. Ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, asking them to aid in returning the items, thus far without success," writes Haartez.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...retrieve/00000189-6448-dc6b-a3f9-ee593e850000

It seems that former President Donald Trump wasn't just stashing nuclear secrets at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports that Israeli officials have been trying without success to get the former president to return government-owned antiquities that were sent to the White House in 2019 on the condition that they be returned shortly afterward.

Not only were the artifacts not returned, but they were taken down to the former president's resort after he left the White House in 2021.

According to Haaretz, the artifacts included "ancient ceramic candles which are part of Israel's national treasures collection" and were shipped to the White House to be used at a Hanukkah candle-lighting event that was attended by Trump personally.

"Current Director of the Antiquities Authority Eli Eskozido has contacted the Israeli Foreign Affairs Ministry, Strategic Affairs Minister Ron Dermer, and former U.S. Ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, asking them to aid in returning the items, thus far without success," writes Haartez.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...retrieve/00000189-6448-dc6b-a3f9-ee593e850000

How did they find them?

Are they using Mossad to track down clay lamps now?

Come on, he didn’t know he had them, besides, he just thought in his head that they were his so they automatically became his

More than likely the stuff was moved out when they moved Trump from the WH.

Why do you assume he stole them?

You didn't throw a fit when Hillary ripped off all the WH furniture.

Trump had a charity that he bought a painting of himself and it went to Mira Lago. Trump is just a thief. He is not allowed to run a charity again in New York. Trump is a crook.

Sorry, hadn't seen that you started a thread about this, so I made one too.

Trump had a charity that he bought a painting of himself and it went to Mira Lago. Trump is just a thief. He is not allowed to run a charity again in New York. Trump is a crook.

I went to Disneyland and had someone do a sketch of me and I paid for it so does that make me a thief?

I went to Disneyland and had someone do a sketch of me and I paid for it so does that make me a thief?

Who was the President you accused, for years, of stealing silverware from the WH?
If that actually happened, which I doubt, its small potatoes compare to trump. Yet you continue to defend his crimes.

Back