Trump tells Christians they won't have to vote after this election

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump told Christians on Friday that if they vote for him this November, "in four years, you don't have to vote again. We'll have it fixed so good, you're not gonna have to vote."

Trump was speaking at an event organized by the conservative group Turning Point Action in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Trump said: "Christians, get out and vote, just this time. "You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians."

He added: "I love you Christians. I'm a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don't have to vote again, we'll have it fixed so good you're not going to have to vote," Trump said.

Morning! We got one going here that the magats are trying to ignore..

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump told Christians on Friday that if they vote for him this November, "in four years, you don't have to vote again. We'll have it fixed so good, you're not gonna have to vote."

Trump was speaking at an event organized by the conservative group Turning Point Action in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Trump said: "Christians, get out and vote, just this time. "You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians."

He added: "I love you Christians. I'm a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don't have to vote again, we'll have it fixed so good you're not going to have to vote," Trump said.

Sure seems like a strong indication that Trump if elected has no intention of leaving 1600 Pennsylvania Ave in 2028? Wouldn’t be surprised if he decided to move the White House, the President’s residence, to MaraLago, and charge people to visit the grounds

And as I’ve been saying, who is going to stop him? Certainly not the cult, the Constitution, the law, the GOP, the SCOTUS, nor the entire right wing media, in fact, they’ll not only support him but also defend and encourage his efforts

Sure seems like a strong indication that Trump if elected has no intention of leaving 1600 Pennsylvania Ave in 2028? Wouldn’t be surprised if he decided to move the White House, the President’s residence, to MaraLago, and charge people to visit the grounds

And as I’ve been saying, who is going to stop him? Certainly not the cult, the Constitution, the law, the GOP, the SCOTUS, nor the entire right wing media, in fact, they’ll not only support him but also defend and encourage his efforts
Likely some will know he’s a rampant traitor and be content with just keeping their mouths shut.

Wow...u are one scared Negro

Wow...u are one scared Negro
Poor cracka, you kind are literally dying off

Yes, white Christians are a minority in the United States, with their percentage of the population declining from over 80% in 1976 to 45% in 2021:
  • 1976: 81%
  • 1996: 65%
  • 2006: 54%
  • 2012: Below 50%
  • 2018: 42%
  • 2020: 44%
  • 2021: 45%

1722108092823.png
    PBS

White Christians are now a minority of the U.S. population ...
    Sep 6, 2017 — Nation Sep 6, 2017 1:30 PM EDT. NEW YORK — The share of Americans who identify ...
    1722108092856.png
    NPR

The Proportion Of White Christians In The U.S. Has Stopped ...
    Jul 8, 2021 — Chris Seward/AP. Two dramatic trends that for years have defined the shifting l...
    1722108092895.png
    The Washington Post

America’s shrinking percentage of white Christians isn’t a sudden occurrence - The Washington Post
    Sep 6, 2017
    1722108092942.png
    Quartz

White Christians are now a minority in America - Quartz
    Sep 6, 2017 — Whereas in 1976, 81% of Americans described themselves as white and part of a C...
    1722108092980.png
    PRRI

2021 PRRI Census of American Religion, Updates and Trends
    Apr 27, 2022 — Notably, the proportion of white Christians in the country, which had declined...

:ROFLMAO: 😂:crybaby:

Back