Trump tells Jesse Watters that he was not warned about gunman, despite reports

ziggy

Verified User
Fox News host Jesse Watters recently conducted a sit-down interview with former President Trump to discuss last week's failed assassination attempt.

The interview, which will premiere on "Jesse Watters Primetime" on Monday night at 8 p.m. ET, featured both Trump and his vice presidential candidate JD Vance. Vance currently serves as a U.S. Senator representing Ohio.

The three men discussed the assassination attempt against the former president last week. Gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks shot at Trump from a roof in the middle of a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, wounding the presidential candidate on his right ear.

Trump revealed during the interview that he was not warned about Crooks by the U.S. Secret Service.

"Mistakes were made," Watters told Trump. "They were monitoring this guy for an hour beforehand. No one told you not to take the stage?"

"Nobody mentioned it," the former president replied. "Nobody said it was a problem."

"[They] could've said, 'Let's wait for 15, 20 minutes, 5 minutes.' Nobody said…I think that was a mistake," he added.

Trump later questioned how Crooks could get on the roof in the first place.

"How did somebody get on that roof?" Trump questioned. "And why wasn't he reported, because people saw he was on that roof."

"When you have Trumpers screaming, the woman in the red shirt, 'There's a man on the roof,' and other people, 'There's a man on the roof and who's got a gun,'…that was quite a bit before I walked on the stage. And I would've thought someone would've done something about it," Trump said.

Trump tells Jesse Watters that he was not warned about gunman, despite reports.

Too bad both Fox and Trump are such notorious liars, nobody can believe a thing either of them say.

Oh well.

They should know by now you can't lie your asses off constantly then expect people to believe you. :dunno:

I predict that they will get him.
I understand why you think that,...it is 100% logical. But IMO they CANT. They will fail no matter how they try. They may even try to bring down his plane with a "stinger" then blame it on an Iranian sleeper cell. But that attack will fail too. They all will. In the end all they are doing is bringing out their own demise.

Back