'Trump the Criminal' Coming to Your TV Screen

Democrats are giving him this promotion. Meanwhile a group of anti-Trump Republicans has put together a $50 million ad campaign of their own.
I probably missed it but who is the anti-Trump group you are referencing? Are they referenced in the article?

Democrats are giving him this promotion. Meanwhile a group of anti-Trump Republicans has put together a $50 million ad campaign of their own.
Democrats are only harming themselves by doing this, so keep on keepin' on.

In any event, I'll be voting for the "convicted felon".

Right, and you're going to be voting for the man (Biden) who showered with his teenage daughter (per her diary) because you DO have morals??!!
I have no idea what he did with his daughter nor does it affect how good a President he is.

Being a convicted felon makes you literally CRIMINAL.

^brain dead
again projection

one issue alone - I will prove who lacks morals

I don't think a child should be aborted because of gender and any law that seeks to prevent me from fixing this moral aberration needs fixed

you stood in our way for decades

I have no idea what he did with his daughter
Of course you don't... because the fake news that you watch doesn't wish for you to know about that... or about all the crimes of the Biden-crime-family- syndicate that continue to go unprosecuted.
nor does it affect how good a President he is.
Irrelevant. You brought up morals, so I brought up morals. You claim that I'm such an "immoral person" for voting for a "convicted felon" (who was falsely accused, by a lynch-happy kangaroo court, of some mystery crime that the lynch-happy judge and jury can't even unambiguously describe), yet you don't even bat an eye about morals when it comes to you voting for a man who showered with his teenage daughter. How creepy is THAT?! Apparently you have no morals...
Being a convicted felon makes you literally CRIMINAL.
Meh. The label completely loses its luster whenever it gets constantly misapplied to people who are innocent.

Sort of like constantly screaming "RACIST!" towards people who aren't racist...

Of course you don't... because the fake news that you watch doesn't wish for you to know about that... or about all the crimes of the Biden crime family syndicate.

Irrelevant. You brought up morals, so I brought up morals. You claim that I'm such an "immoral person" for voting for a "convicted felon" (who was falsely accused, by a lynch-happy kangaroo court, of some mystery crime that the lynch-happy judge and jury can't even unambiguously describe), yet you don't even bat an eye about "morals" when it comes to you voting for a man who showered with his teenage daughter. How creepy is THAT?!

Meh. The label completely loses its luster whenever it gets misapplied to people who are innocent.

Sort of like constantly screaming "RACIST!" towards people who aren't racist...
gfm7175: Please accept my lies as truth

again projection

one issue alone - I will prove who lacks morals

I don't think a child should be aborted because of gender and any law that seeks to prevent me from fixing this moral aberration needs fixed

you stood in our way for decades
He also screamed "MY BODY MY CHOICE" until it came to COVID jabs...

Notice Trump supporters ADMIRE Trump BECAUSE he is a criminal.
WRONG.

Trump supporters ADMIRE Trump BECAUSE he is a martyr who is being lynched for actually representing THEM and THEIR interests instead of the interests of the corrupt criminal Uniparty.

Back