Trump "too elderly to go to jail"...

QP!

Verified User
Trump is both too elderly to go to prison and too elderly to be POTUS.
So is Joe Biden.
These are OBVIOUS THINGS.

The truth is, we're fucked.
The republic is well on the way to becoming an historical footnote---
just another noble experiment that failed miserably.

I would hate to be a young person facing an entire lifetime of living in this dumpster fire.
At least I saw a bit of the world before it got this fucked up.
Nothing much to salvage now.

Young women of child-bearing age,
THINK before you drag an innocent new soul into this shit-show.

One of the "legal scholars" Trump admires the most and cites the most, believes Trump is "too elderly" to be sentenced to any jail time.
Which begs the question, if he is "too elderly" to go to jail, is he not "too elderly" to go back to the White House as POTUS?

Discuss...

He didn't say "too elderly" you are a lying dishonest asshat. Good lord you people are shameless on the left. Turley was speaking of the fact that Trump is elder and a first offender. It has nothing to do with his competence to stand trial as was the case with Biden.

The comments about Trump are unlike Biden who Hurr said would come across “at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.

So is Joe Biden.

I would hate to be a young person facing an entire lifetime of living in this dumpster fire.

poeblabla.gif

One of the "legal scholars" Trump admires the most and cites the most, believes Trump is "too elderly" to be sentenced to any jail time.

Which begs the question, if he is "too elderly" to go to jail, is he not "too elderly" to go back to the White House as POTUS?

Discuss...
An older man with a bad memory.....

Discuss...
Why not? Brandon was deemed too old and too stupid to be charged with having classified documents.

So is Joe Biden.

And you are too elderly to make posts.

Why not? Brandon was deemed too old and too stupid to be charged with having classified documents.
ya except the problem you have is that is a lie and never happened.

What is said about Trump here, did happen.

Discuss...
QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp,derp,derp, you are really having a bad week.

Back