Trump Tries To Lower Expectations For Biden Debate: ‘Maybe I’m better off losing the debate... I’ll lose the debate on purpose’

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Trump Tries To Lower Expectations For Biden Debate: ‘Maybe I’m better off losing the debate... I’ll lose the debate on purpose’​

"Well, you know, interestingly, they've done polling, and I do better against almost everybody," he opined. "And so they don't — they don't want to take him off. It depends."

"Maybe I'm better off losing the debate," Trump added. "I'll make sure he stays. I'll lose the debate on purpose. Maybe I'll do something like that."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

uh huh

:wink:

Trump Tries To Lower Expectations For Biden Debate: ‘Maybe I’m better off losing the debate... I’ll lose the debate on purpose’​

"Well, you know, interestingly, they've done polling, and I do better against almost everybody," he opined. "And so they don't — they don't want to take him off. It depends."

"Maybe I'm better off losing the debate," Trump added. "I'll make sure he stays. I'll lose the debate on purpose. Maybe I'll do something like that."

uh huh

you should stick with biden. he's a winner.

uh huh
Trump always sets up excuses for losing in advance--the election, criminal prosecutions,.......

Poor confused Joe is at it again--this time on the world stage (he saluted the Italian prime minister just for starters...than he wandered away to look at a sky diver and she had to go get him...etc. etc..the speeches, oh my...) Everyone is concerned...
it would be pretty impossible for President Trump to lose that debate...even if he tried...

Poor confused Joe is at it again--this time on the world stage (he saluted the Italian prime minister just for starters...than he wandered away to look at a sky diver and she had to go get him...etc. etc..the speeches, oh my...) Everyone is concerned...
it would be pretty impossible for President Trump to lose that debate...even if he tried...
And for sure if he does we will hear from Trump and MAGA that the debate was fixed

uh huh

Rope a dope.

Rope a dope.

Google Translate was no help for this, Grokweenie.

Let’s Talk About Trump’s Gibberish​

"For too long, Trump has gotten away with pretending that his emotional issues are just part of some offbeat New York charm or an expression of his enthusiasm for public performance. But Trump is obviously unfit—and something is profoundly wrong with a political environment in which he can now say almost anything, no matter how weird, and his comments will get a couple of days of coverage and then a shrug, as if to say: Another day, another Trump rant about sharks.

Wait, what?

Yes, sharks. In Las Vegas on Sunday, Trump went off-script—I have to assume that no competent speechwriter would have drafted this—and riffed on the important question of how to electrocute a shark while one attacks. He had been talking, he claims, to someone about electric boats: “I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you’re in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery’s now underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?’”

"...This ramble went on for a bit longer, until Trump made it clear that given his choice, he’d rather be zapped instead of eaten: “But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark. So we’re going to end that, we’re going to end it for boats, we’re going to end it for trucks.”

uh huh

trump realizes he is going to lose the debates. Biden is just more with it than trump.

What Trump is saying, is that he will most likely NOT SHOW UP FOR THE DEBATE.

DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLACE A BET THAT TRUMP WILL EVEN SHOW UP!

I am saying he will CHICKEN OUT!

But, get your money out, if you disagree!

FOR I AM WILLING TO BET!

It's Trump's admission that he was lying his flabby ass off about Biden being so dementia riddled he can't function without a teleprompter.

The televised debates are fluff.

They reveal completely irrelevant personalities, perhaps,
but the format, designed for short attention spans,
is no vehicle for seriously discussing policy positions.

An unsophisticated, under-educated electorate pays attention to them,
and there's a serious question as to whether that does more harm than good.
I'm inclined to think so.

It's Trump's admission that he was lying his flabby ass off about Biden being so dementia riddled he can't function without a teleprompter

It's Trump's admission that he was lying his flabby ass off about Biden being so dementia riddled he can't function without a teleprompter.
The truth is, even the youngest public speakers today use teleprompters- instead of reading off and relying on a note sheet like everyone had to do before teleprompters made life easier.

This is just TRUMP doing what he does best- PROJECTING ONTO OTHERS WHAT HE IS GUILTY OF!

Next!

Back