trump vs biden in 2024

If this is the actual event, it will be the most damning evidence of the hatred and stupidity of liberals and conservatives we'll have witnessed in my lifetime.

If this is the actual event, it will be the most damning evidence of the hatred and stupidity of liberals and conservatives we'll have witnessed in my lifetime.

Well unfortunately it looks like it might be trump but I seriously doubt Brandon gets the nod. I think the alternatives will be worse. I'm guessing it's going to be either Newsome or Micky Obama

From you, that is a compliment. The reason there are so many people running against Trump is because they figured it was coming. They could not say that they knew he was a dangerous lawbreaker. But they knew it. They spent all that money and time for a reason. When Trump faces justice, the race will be open.
It will not be Trump v Biden.

From you, that is a compliment. The reason there are so many people running against Trump is because they figured it was coming. They could not say that they knew he was a dangerous lawbreaker. But they knew it. They spent all that money and time for a reason. When Trump faces justice, the race will be open.

That's my take too. Most don't want to antagonize Trump's sheeple, but they entered the race because they knew Trump wouldn't be at the finish line.

this is a perfect example of someone needing SO BADLY to ignore how hateful and stupid they are, that they completely ignore the fact that they are continually supporting the worst candidate possible on their side, choosing instead to point out just how much more awful the 'opponent' is......

Well folks, hate to break the news to you, but 2024 will be Trump v Biden, it is a deposit bet. It is too late for another Democrat to primary Biden, and Trump owns the GOP, so there exists no obstacle to prevent the rematch

Well folks, hate to break the news to you, but 2024 will be Trump v Biden, it is a deposit bet. It is too late for another Democrat to primary Biden, and Trump owns the GOP, so there exists no obstacle to prevent the rematch
15 months is a long time. One or both geezer candidates could die of natural causes. Trump could be sentenced in one or more states for their crimes if not convicted in federal court.

The major Republican donors are already shying away from Trump, but the Republican Party is such a mess, I don't know if they know who they want to support.

You hate everyone in America huh curmudgeon

There is just nothing you approve of in our Democracy

I have a solution for you

Go bite a dead mules dick in Russia and stay there

That's my take too. Most don't want to antagonize Trump's sheeple, but they entered the race because they knew Trump wouldn't be at the finish line.

Here’s the sad part dutch

You hate Americans and their choices as much as the Op does

Biden has kicked ass all over his term

And acted like a gentleman in the face of insane losers lies

There is a reason there is no time to primary Biden

Because the people approve of him more than some are willing to admit

Democrats always back bite

Republican always go cult like with their candidate

It's a weird situation. I think if asked, most Americans would say that they do NOT want this match-up (I think there are polls showing that already).

But we're careening headlong to exactly that.

I think everyone knows what that campaign would do to this country. And yet we're still allowing it. Both sides could stop it right now, by just favoring candidates on both sides who are better for our future.

We can still alter this course. I'm not too optimistic we will, but it's still possible.

It's a weird situation. I think if asked, most Americans would say that they do NOT want this match-up (I think there are polls showing that already).

But we're careening headlong to exactly that.

I think everyone knows what that campaign would do to this country. And yet we're still allowing it. Both sides could stop it right now, by just favoring candidates on both sides who are better for our future.

We can still alter this course. I'm not too optimistic we will, but it's still possible.

The problem is that both major parties serve themselves, not the American people. They put party first, America second...if that much.

Each party picks their candidate through various means. The Democrat use of "super delegates" seems to be a great way to ensure senior party leadership gets the candidate they want. Republicans were much more democratic in 2016, but after the 2018 midterms, they appear to be as corrupt as anyone else.

Regardless, the parties will field their candidates giving American's only two viable choices to become POTUS. I vote Libertarian in order to send a message of dissatisfaction.

Told you rightys before. Trump will not be running. He wants to be president to stay out of jail for 4 years. However, when all his indictments pile up, rightys who care about America and the law will look elsewhere. Most of the Trumplestilskis on this board will stay behind him. But, there is a real world out there one you guys do not live in. The Repubs are a smaller party. They need to expand their base to compete, but Trump cannot do that. He is shrinking it.

Back