trump Was Just Closer

Althea

Althea told me...........
The FBI now knows that the kid who was inches from being a worldwide hero also had pix of Biden, Garland , and Wray on his phone.

It appears that the trump rally was only 50 miles from his house, so he chose trump.

I guess MAGA is going to have a hard time referring to Crooks as a Leftist loon now.

The FBI now knows that the kid who was inches from being a worldwide hero also had pix of Biden, Garland , and Wray on his phone.

It appears that the trump rally was only 50 miles from his house, so he chose trump.

I guess MAGA is going to have a hard time referring to Crooks as a Leftist loon now.
He was never a “leftist”anything, kid was a register Republican, but in reality he was a dimwit with no political leanings, question should be how such a dimwit had such access to a semi automatic weapon

Why do you think that will stop them?

^^^^^^^^^ Fucking pile of shit thinks murdering the political opposition makes one a "hero."

You are filth - a degenerate scumbag with no value to this or any world.

#2 on my ignore list.

only shit stains care about a killers politics

So this guy could have been your hero..

He just wanted notoriety then.

One of his classmates has already said that Crooks disliked all politicians.
One still has to wonder, with all the opportunity this young deviant had to set up his assassination attempt, was he truly a lone gunman or did he have assistance?

No they won’t, they love to lie.

Fulton County DA Willis' photo found on Thomas Matthew Crooks' cell phone​

Naw, reality has no impact on their alleged minds.

His father was a registered Libertarian, as was his sister. His mom was a Democrat...

Crooks was a Leftist loon.

He was never a “leftist”anything, kid was a register Republican, but in reality he was a dimwit with no political leanings, question should be how such a dimwit had such access to a semi automatic weapon
A revolver is a semi-automatic weapon, dipshit.

Yesterday during a briefing with Senators, the Secret Service confirmed to US Senators that they spotted shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks at 5:51, confirmed that he was a threat at 5:53, and even after all that, they still allowed President Trump to take the stage at his rally at 6pm.Shots were fired at 6:11 pm. This was an inside job. They wanted President Trump to die on Saturday in Butler, Pennsylvania. We need criminal investigations into Secret Service and Alejandro Mayorkas.

Back