Trump will be the greatest president of all time

Lumberjack

Come get some
Trump will be the greatest president of all time. Not only that, but he has the most specific foreign policy plan in the world. He absolutely loves women and is not a misogynist. With his business acumen he will bring America out of debt and make us all rich.

Trump will be the greatest president of all time. Not only that, but he has the most specific foreign policy plan in the world. He absolutely loves women and is not a misogynist. With his business acumen he will bring America out of debt and make us all rich.

Lindsey Lohan is going to win an Academy Award for Best Actress and OJ Simpson is going to win "Person" of the Year on Time Magazine.

I support trump but i don't know. Last summer he said he's fine with affirmative action and that makes him a white-hating racist just like all libs. He may be as phony as obozo.

With the help of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Great Pumpkin I'm sure he can do it.

G.W. Bush and John McCain got Obama elected. Mitt Romney made sure Obama got reelected. Donald Trump is y'all moron Republicans guarantee that Hillary Clinton will be your Madam President. Fucking rightwing assholes never learn.

If there's a political party that needs a shrink repeal and replacement, everybody should know by now who they are!

Getting closer to the greatest presidency, I mean not just the greatest, but the best presidency ever and the polls support that.

I did not expect Cruz to be the alternative candidate to Douchebag Donald. I did not realize so many evil, deluded morons had joined my beloved party of Lincoln, so I naturally dismissed the Democratic wreality philanderer last summer as being as big of a hoax candidate as the stripper who ran in the 2003 CA recall election.

I did not expect Cruz to be the alternative candidate to Douchebag Donald. I did not realize so many evil, deluded morons had joined my beloved party of Lincoln, so I naturally dismissed the Democratic wreality philanderer last summer as being as big of a hoax candidate as the stripper who ran in the 2003 CA recall election.

trump was the only veichle we had. We had to stop having 2 corporate globalist parties.

If its any consolation the dems are still running the biggest corporate globalist in the world today. You can vote for her.

trump was the only veichle we had. We had to stop having 2 corporate globalist parties.

If its any consolation the dems are still running the biggest corporate globalist in the world today. You can vote for her.

Trump has admitted that he has bought off politicians in order to get favorable outcomes for his businesses. Is there a difference between the person that buys off the politician and the bought off politician other than title? Is Trump not a big part of the blending of government and business? With Trumps key interest being himself and his companies wouldn't he embrace the corporate globalist title that you are wanting to get rid of since it would ultimately benefit him and his company to have his politics favor his business and like minded people in high positions of corporate power around the world?

Trump has admitted that he has bought off politicians in order to get favorable outcomes for his businesses. Is there a difference between the person that buys off the politician and the bought off politician other than title? Is Trump not a big part of the blending of government and business? With Trumps key interest being himself and his companies wouldn't he embrace the corporate globalist title that you are wanting to get rid of since it would ultimately benefit him and his company to have his politics favor his business and like minded people in high positions of corporate power around the world?

You raise an excellent question. It is why I always laugh at those who bemoan the people who donate money as if it just happens in a vacuum. Also I would argue that the money is less about bribes than paying tribute. Today our government isn't much different than the mob threatening to take out businesses.

It is all about raw naked power. Why else would a guy like Jon Corzine spend $60 million of his own money for a job that pays $150K/year

These same people that bemoan Trump actually believe that banks paid Hillary $600K for her awesome oratory skills. If they are wanted to hear shrieking they could have put a crow on the stage

Back