Trumppers hate America, call it names.

Jarod

Contributor
I am sure Putin and Kim Il Jung are enjoying hearing the Republican candidate running down our nation, agreeing with them that we are a Banana Republic.

They really hate the USA, I think if you want to call us names in front of our adversaries and enemies, you should LEAVE.

OBL would love you guys.

I am sure Putin and Kim Il Jung are enjoying hearing the Republican candidate running down our nation, agreeing with them that we are a Banana Republic.

They really hate the USA, I think if you want to call us names in front of our adversaries and enemies, you should LEAVE.

OBL would love you guys.
Good post.

We are seeing the GOP as an enemy of the United States. This is real.

OBL would love you guys.
mary-dance.gif

True.

They attacked our election system because their leader told them to.

They attacked our Capitol because their leader told them to.

Now, they’ll attack our judicial system because their leader told them to.

They even attacked the birthplace of Obama because their leader told them to.

Pretty fucking frightening

OBL would love you guys.
Russia has GREAT grocery stores, and you can buy a giant bag of cheetos for a buck. The downside is, you know, no freedoms, but hey, Cheetos are a MAGA staple.

This trial has really triggered you, I guess supporting a felon affected your brain.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
iu

Easy to count the "triggered" by the number of troll like OP's created on this subject.

A bit less then half the electorate are supporting a Felon former President who hates America and calls her names.

They should leave as they hate America so much.

They hate Cheney, General Kelly, General Miley, Bush, Bill Barr, Jeff Sessions, Comey, Our Troops, those who died for our nation. They simply hate anyone and anything that loves America. They call the nation I love NAMES.

I noticed they stopped the name calling quick... Guess they realized its a bad look to show their hate for America.

Back