Trump's $50 million gala set to double Biden's triple-president fundraiser

ExpressLane

Verified User

Former President Donald Trump has secured commitments totaling $50 million for a Saturday fundraiser in Palm Beach, Florida, according to four sources familiar with an effort that could bring in double what three Democratic presidents raised last week for President Joe Biden's re-election push.

Hosted by hedge-fund billionaire John Paulson, the event will benefit Trump's campaign, his Save America PAC, the Republican National Committee and state chapters of the GOP under a joint-fundraising agreement.

“Saturday’s event signifies the GOP’s finance team is all back home," said one of the sources, who plans to attend the fundraiser. "Should produce a record haul.”

Trump also held a call with donors and fundraisers on Friday, in which he said he expected to double the amount Democrats raised at the recent Democratic event, according to one of the other sources, who was on the call.....
=========================

So ONE former President should almost double what TWO former Presidents and ONE current pResident raised. I'd say the people are more excited to see Trump win than Biden.

Of course, Trump would say that. And Express will see it as fact. Trump lies and Express buys. Why didn't Trump say he would make 100 million? Express would have started a thread saying that. Biden brought in 26 million. That happened.

Last edited:

Former President Donald Trump has secured commitments totaling $50 million for a Saturday fundraiser in Palm Beach, Florida, according to four sources familiar with an effort that could bring in double what three Democratic presidents raised last week for President Joe Biden's re-election push.

Hosted by hedge-fund billionaire John Paulson, the event will benefit Trump's campaign, his Save America PAC, the Republican National Committee and state chapters of the GOP under a joint-fundraising agreement.

“Saturday’s event signifies the GOP’s finance team is all back home," said one of the sources, who plans to attend the fundraiser. "Should produce a record haul.”

Trump also held a call with donors and fundraisers on Friday, in which he said he expected to double the amount Democrats raised at the recent Democratic event, according to one of the other sources, who was on the call.....

So ONE former President should almost double what TWO former Presidents and ONE current pResident raised. I'd say the people are more excited to see Trump win than Biden.

Will he use the money to pay his fines?

The left was all a gush when Biden raised 26 million what will they say if Trump tops that?

They will laugh because everyone knows Trump will find ways to divert it to cover his legal bills. Like his son diverted money from a Children's Cancer Charity to funnel back to Trump coffers. Or the way he took money from gullible saps for Trump University. It's primarily why he got his Daughter-in-Law a cush job running the RNC, to ease the grift. Keep it all in the family.

Y3hp2yC.jpg

Of course, Trump would say that. And Express will see it as fact. Trump lies and Express buys. Why didn't Trump say he would make 100 million? Express would have started a thread saying that. Biden brought in 26 million. That happened.

Exactly what I was thinking. Trump promised so many things over the years and literally ZERO of them came true. He promised to build his wall (never happened). He promised to fix the Middle East (never happened).

The 88 criminal counts currently against him show a long history of lying about literally everything.

Exactly what I was thinking. Trump promised so many things over the years and literally ZERO of them came true. He promised to build his wall (never happened). He promised to fix the Middle East (never happened).

The 88 criminal counts currently against him show a long history of lying about literally everything.

The problem is people like Express cannot see it. I do not know if their wiring is bad, or if are they just susceptible to con men. Trump says it and they take it to an offshore bank for laundering.

Everything that the pigfucking orangutan touches turns to shit one way or another.
This will be no different.

The fact that we have to talk about money being raised, shows a huge flaw in our system. It allows big donors and PACs to get their talons in our politicians. When a person wants to run for office, the first question is can they raise the money? You can see the government by the people is not a factor. We have the rich, powerful, and connected running.
Remember when Trump announced he would not have to raise money, and that he would finance his own campaigns? That lasted for minutes. He started politics with that lie. His followers are not bothered that he has a money-raising system that penetrates all of politics and media. He is what he said was bad in America , the worst ever.

I didn't know Biden fucks pigs but yes you are correct.

I don't understand how one can be a Trump supporter and not feel dirty and humiliated, Breakdown.

Were you raised with any sense of propriety, probity, and rectitude?
Haven't you ever tried to affect even a modicum of class behavior?

Trump supporters are truly vulgar, dirty people. Trash.
No pretense of decorum.
They speak badly.
They act badly.
They dress badly.
They look like they've been left outside in the rain for a week or more.
And most of them have bad teeth if any at all.

What could have possibly happened in your life to reduce you to such a deplorable state?

I think that it has to be a genetic mutation.
Are you a mutant, Breakdown?

I don't know you.
I can't see you.
But if you're a trumpanzee, I know what you're like.

Only a Middle Eastern Jihadist can come close to matching a Trump supporter
as a genuinely dirty and disgusting "person."

You must be a real fucking mess.
All of the orangutan's trumpanzees have to be foul genetic mutants like himself.

I'm sorry, Breakdown, but I have to be honest.
Trumpanzees are not human beings.

They're devolved mutants, and history will look at them not much differently
than it looks at the Bubonic Plague rats.

That's a sad but irrefutable fact.

I don't understand how one can be a Trump supporter and not feel dirty and humiliated, Breakdown.

No pretense of decorum.
They speak badly.
They act badly.
They dress badly.

What could have possibly happened in your life to reduce you to such a deplorable state?

I don't know you.
I can't see you.

All of the orangutan's trumpanzees have to be foul genetic mutants like himself.

Nifty:

“Everything that the pigfucking orangutan touches turns to shit one way or another.
This will be no different.”

You are a joke, old man and post about “speaking badly.”

Raised in a barn?

At least you got this right:

“I don't understand…”

trump's small dollar legal defense fund has dried up. He'll need a lot more than $55 million to pay his lawyers.

No pretense of decorum.
They speak badly.
They act badly.
They dress badly.

I don't know you.
I can't see you.

Nifty go take your meds your TDS is very serious. Even terminal maybe. Seriously we are worried about you.

Joe Biden didn't raise it Biden , Bill, Barack and Lizzo raised it. But 26 million no less is an impressive amount.

YOU originally wrote, "The left was all a gush when Biden raised 26 million what will they say if Trump tops that?

Now...with that in mind, I ask again: What did you say when Joe Biden raised it?

Nifty go take your meds your TDS is very serious. Even terminal maybe. Seriously we are worried about you.
Some of those posts are kind of concerning at times..but then Nifty says he's just here to play...He's confirmed that...so I take the comments with a grain of pink Himalayan salt...;)

Back