trump's abortion ban spiking maternal mortality

Walt

Back To Reality
From the overturning of Roe v. Wade, overall maternal mortality spiked by 11%. It has stayed the same for residents of states that have not changed abortion rules, but has shot up for people fleeing to the states that have not changed abortion rules, and has exploded for states when most abortions have been banned. So mortality rates have not changed for women living in California, shot up for women fleeing Texas with life threatening conditions to California, and exploded in Texas. There has been a 56% in Texas.

Republicans argue that if a woman has lost enough organs, they will allow doctors to try to save her. The problem is that it is often too late at that point. The whole point of these laws is to force doctors to think long and hard about whether they want to risk their freedom saving the woman's life. At best, women die while the doctors think. At worst, the doctors chose not to risk it.

We are being lied to yet again.
I the past, long ago, in the ancient era, when a ruler lied to their people or things went terribly wrong, they were ritually sacrificed as a warning to future rulers. I think those ancient societies knew a thing or two about how to get results from their leaders...

I the past, long ago, in the ancient era, when a ruler lied to their people or things went terribly wrong, they were ritually sacrificed as a warning to future rulers. I think those ancient societies knew a thing or two about how to get results from their leaders...
All through the society liars are not punished....which has a lot to do with why this son of a bitch is going down....HARD.

Maternalism is
That is obvious if you actually take a close look
From the overturning of Roe v. Wade, overall maternal mortality spiked by 11%. It has stayed the same for residents of states that have not changed abortion rules, but has shot up for people fleeing to the states that have not changed abortion rules, and has exploded for states when most abortions have been banned. So mortality rates have not changed for women living in California, shot up for women fleeing Texas with life threatening conditions to California, and exploded in Texas. There has been a 56% in Texas.

Republicans argue that if a woman has lost enough organs, they will allow doctors to try to save her. The problem is that it is often too late at that point. The whole point of these laws is to force doctors to think long and hard about whether they want to risk their freedom saving the woman's life. At best, women die while the doctors think. At worst, the doctors chose not to risk it.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/m...eneral,pregnancy or worsening existing ones.” The actual reasons...

Back