Trumps actual delegate count

tsuke

Just an update since im annoyed that pretty much every media outlet has it different. Btw I use greenpapers for my info since they seem to get it straight from the source. If they are not good please tell me why.

IA - 7
NH - 11
SC - 50
NV - 14
al - 36
ak -11
ar -16
ga -42
ma- 22
MN - 8
ok - 13
tn - 33
tx - 48
vt - 8
va -17
ks -9
ky - 17
la - 18
me - 9
pr - 0
HI - 11
ID -12
MI - 25
MS - 25
DC- 0
Gu - 0
WY - 1
FL -99
IL - 54
MO -37
MP - 9
NC - 29
OH - 0
VI - 1
AS - 0
AZ - 58
UT - 0
ND - 1
WI - 6
CO - 0
NY - 90
CT - 28
DE -16
MD - 38
RI -12
PA -17

before unpledged - 958

green papers have 40 PA delegates saying they will vote for trump

after 998

There's already a left-wing party for you to rejoin. How many Trumptards are more than one generation removed from Yellow Dog Democratic families, is what I would like to know. There seems to be a lot of love for the failed JFK legacy, instead of proper indignation.

There's already a left-wing party for you to rejoin. How many Trumptards are more than one generation removed from Yellow Dog Democratic families, is what I would like to know. There seems to be a lot of love for the failed JFK legacy, instead of proper indignation.

that party is also corporatist. It also has a more effective establishment that made it hard to overthrow them. Under their proportional system they can just run 10 candidates and no one would be able to get the majority.

Like it or not we have to take over the republicans. No worries though once we make it nationalist conservatives vs globalist liberals you will never lose another election :)

We might even keep the elephant though if we are being 100% honest i personally am more partial to the trumpian lion.

that party is also corporatist. It also has a more effective establishment that made it hard to overthrow them. Under their proportional system they can just run 10 candidates and no one would be able to get the majority.

Like it or not we have to take over the republicans. No worries though once we make it nationalist conservatives vs globalist liberals you will never lose another election :)

We might even keep the elephant though if we are being 100% honest i personally am more partial to the trumpian lion.
Don't pay any attention to 3D...they hanged his Dad last week and he's still copping an attitude.

I think a pretty good litmus test for Trumptard affiliation is, "do you admire Lincoln, or not?" That knocks IHA out of the GOP, and he's not even a Trumptard.

Back