Trump's Desperate Shift to 'Pro-Abortion' Backfires, Sparking Fury Among Conservatives: 'Today's The Day He Lost'

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Donald Trump’s latest pivot on reproductive rights has left many in the conservative camp outraged, signaling a desperate move as his support among women continues to erode.

In a recent interview with NBC News, the former president and current GOP nominee criticized Florida’s six-week abortion ban, calling it “too short.” His remarks have sparked significant backlash from Republicans, particularly in Florida, where many feel his comments have crossed a line.

Cole Muzio, head of the Georgia anti-abortion group Frontline Policy Council, labeled Trump’s stance as “completely and utterly grotesque and indefensible.”

Trump’s comments on the issue didn’t stop there. While he refrained from specifying his stance on a potential state ballot measure that would ensure abortion rights until around 24 weeks of pregnancy, he advocated for extending the decision period for women. “There has to be more time” for women to decide, Trump argued.

Georgia conservative pundit Eric Erickson was quick to declare that Trump’s latest remarks could be the turning point in his campaign.

“If Donald Trump loses, today is the day he lost,” Erickson stated. He added that Trump’s intervention on Florida’s abortion policies could be the final straw for many pro-life voters who have supported him in the past.

Donald Trump’s latest pivot on reproductive rights has left many in the conservative camp outraged, signaling a desperate move as his support among women continues to erode.

In a recent interview with NBC News, the former president and current GOP nominee criticized Florida’s six-week abortion ban, calling it “too short.” His remarks have sparked significant backlash from Republicans, particularly in Florida, where many feel his comments have crossed a line.

Cole Muzio, head of the Georgia anti-abortion group Frontline Policy Council, labeled Trump’s stance as “completely and utterly grotesque and indefensible.”

Trump’s comments on the issue didn’t stop there. While he refrained from specifying his stance on a potential state ballot measure that would ensure abortion rights until around 24 weeks of pregnancy, he advocated for extending the decision period for women. “There has to be more time” for women to decide, Trump argued.

Georgia conservative pundit Eric Erickson was quick to declare that Trump’s latest remarks could be the turning point in his campaign.

“If Donald Trump loses, today is the day he lost,” Erickson stated. He added that Trump’s intervention on Florida’s abortion policies could be the final straw for many pro-life voters who have supported him in the past.
I have been reading about this too and it looks like they are VERY PISSED.
Trump could be losing a large section of his followers.
Good for him
Have a nice day

It's important to recognize that A) Trump never was a Christian, and B) he has NEVER had any principles of any kind.

Trump is about Trump. Trump is all Trump cares about.
There are very few principles in populism. It's the same reason Harris responded to all her positions changing by trying to claim "my values are the same". Yeah, her values are she wants to win.

I think Bernie is an ideologue but I do respect he is pretty consistent in his beliefs. Justin Amash was the same, came across as a very principled person.

It's election season. Depending on who you listen to the future of the world is at stake. Therefore anything and everything done to win is basically acceptable. Principles and consistency are for losers is what you'll hear.

There are very few principles in populism. It's the same reason Harris responded to all her positions changing by trying to claim "my values are the same". Yeah, her values are she wants to win.

I think Bernie is an ideologue but I do respect he is pretty consistent in his beliefs. Justin Amash was the same, came across as a very principled person.

It's election season. Depending on who you listen to the future of the world is at stake. Therefore anything and everything done to win is basically acceptable. Principles and consistency are for losers is what you'll hear.

Some truth, but I think Trump is at a different level.

He could have just as easily run as a Democrat. It didn't matter to him.

Back