Trump's Former Press Secretary Shows DNC A Troubling Text With Melania

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
“I saw him when the cameras were off,” Grisham said. “Behind closed doors, Trump mocks his supporters. He calls them basement-dwellers.”

She said that one time while Trump was at a hospital visit to see dying patients, he was upset that the camera wasn’t on him.

“He has no empathy, no morals and no fidelity to the truth,” she said. “He used to tell me, ‘It doesn’t matter what you say, Stephanie, say it enough and people will believe you.’”

An apparent screenshot of text messages between Grisham and first lady Melania Trump appeared on a large screen as Grisham spoke. The messages show Grisham asking Melania Trump on Jan. 6, 2021, if the first lady wanted to tweet that there is no place for lawlessness and violence.

Grisham said Melania Trump simply responded, “No.”

Grisham said she was the first senior staffer to resign that day.

“I couldn’t be a part of the insanity any longer,” she said.

“I saw him when the cameras were off,” Grisham said. “Behind closed doors, Trump mocks his supporters. He calls them basement-dwellers.”

She said that one time while Trump was at a hospital visit to see dying patients, he was upset that the camera wasn’t on him.

“He has no empathy, no morals and no fidelity to the truth,” she said. “He used to tell me, ‘It doesn’t matter what you say, Stephanie, say it enough and people will believe you.’”

An apparent screenshot of text messages between Grisham and first lady Melania Trump appeared on a large screen as Grisham spoke. The messages show Grisham asking Melania Trump on Jan. 6, 2021, if the first lady wanted to tweet that there is no place for lawlessness and violence.

Grisham said Melania Trump simply responded, “No.”

Grisham said she was the first senior staffer to resign that day.

“I couldn’t be a part of the insanity any longer,” she said.

What a difference 4 years makes. trump would have been fighting to keep this 'privileged' information from ever seeing the light of day.

Back