Trump's Greatest line from His Convention Speech.........

Libhater

Verified User
Trump's best line was that he said he wants to be president for all Americans.

Juxtapose that line with Biden's many speeches saying that Trump and MAGA's want to destroy our democracy, and
you can clearly see it's Trump who is the uniter and that it's biden who is and always has been the DIC-k, or the
Divider in Chaos.

Juxtapose that line with Biden's many speeches saying that Trump and MAGA's want to destroy our democracy, and
you can clearly see it's Trump who is the uniter and that it's biden who is and always has been the DIC-k, or the
Divider in Chaos.
You're full of it. Biden said he'll be a president for all Americans since the beginning.

“For all those who supported our campaign, I’m humbled by the faith you placed in us. To all those who did not support us, let me say this. Hear me out as we move forward. Take a measure of me and my heart. If you still disagree, so be it. That’s democracy. That’s America. The right to dissent peaceably within the guardrails of our republic is perhaps this nation’s greatest strength. Yet hear me clearly. Disagreement must not lead to disunion. And I pledge this to you. I will be a president for all Americans. All Americans. And I promise you, I will fight as hard for those who did not support me as for those who did.

You're full of it. Biden said he'll be a president for all Americans since the beginning.

“For all those who supported our campaign, I’m humbled by the faith you placed in us. To all those who did not support us, let me say this. Hear me out as we move forward. Take a measure of me and my heart. If you still disagree, so be it. That’s democracy. That’s America. The right to dissent peaceably within the guardrails of our republic is perhaps this nation’s greatest strength. Yet hear me clearly. Disagreement must not lead to disunion. And I pledge this to you. I will be a president for all Americans. All Americans. And I promise you, I will fight as hard for those who did not support me as for those who did.

he read that off the teleprompter

I liked his 107 percent of the jobs are being taken by immigrants. That should have resonated with you. It showed his fundamental and undeniable stupidity. You should have been pleased with that.

Divider in Chaos.
Oh, he said that. He had to. Telling the truth would cost him votes. Trump figures he has enough haters and bigots to win. The last thing Daffy is , is a uniter. I can't belive how easy it is for you to believe everything a conman says.

Back