Trump's "intolerant language" has given people “permission” to

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
act the same

During an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday, former New Jersey Gov. and 2024 Republican presidential candidate, Chris Christie, placed further blame on Donald Trump for a rise in intolerance, making a case that people acting hateful are just following his lead.

“When you show intolerance toward everyone, which is what [Trump] does, you give permission as a leader for others to have their intolerance come out,” Christie said, adding that “Intolerance toward anyone encourages intolerance toward everyone.”

This echos recent statements from Christie made against Trump in his campaign against the current GOP frontrunner in which he also blamed him for an uprise in bigotry against Jews, as Politico points out. In an interview with The New York Times published earlier this month, Christie said, “I don’t think Trump’s an antisemite,” but added that the former president's “intolerance of everybody” is “what’s contributed to” the surging bigotry.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...H?cvid=d2565eced12a49e89f1b16efe0f4e0eb&ei=19

Guno צְבִי;5869957 said:
act the same

During an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday, former New Jersey Gov. and 2024 Republican presidential candidate, Chris Christie, placed further blame on Donald Trump for a rise in intolerance, making a case that people acting hateful are just following his lead.

“When you show intolerance toward everyone, which is what [Trump] does, you give permission as a leader for others to have their intolerance come out,” Christie said, adding that “Intolerance toward anyone encourages intolerance toward everyone.”

This echos recent statements from Christie made against Trump in his campaign against the current GOP frontrunner in which he also blamed him for an uprise in bigotry against Jews, as Politico points out. In an interview with The New York Times published earlier this month, Christie said, “I don’t think Trump’s an antisemite,” but added that the former president's “intolerance of everybody” is “what’s contributed to” the surging bigotry.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...H?cvid=d2565eced12a49e89f1b16efe0f4e0eb&ei=19

Every time I respond to the JPP idiot, bidenpresident he/she/it tells me to kill myself. If I ever did kill myself it would be bidenpresident's fault right?

Guno צְבִי;5869957 said:
act the same

Completely true. Trump has created an environment in which violence is an acceptable, or even preferred way of dealing with your grievances. We see the results of this on a daily basis. Trump knows this. It is incredibly naive of the courts to pretend this isn't the case, or to give Trump the benefit of the doubt. I understand that throwing Trump in jail is going to cause violence, but that's just delaying the inevitable. A bunch of idiots WILL start shooting when Trump is sent off to jail for his crimes.

We need to stop pretending that the cult can be reasoned with. Spend one day here and you will know that isn't reality. Trump and his supporters AND his enablers need to be removed from any position of influence. They need to be treated as what they are. Traitors. Every single one of them. Politeness needs to be out the window. We tried that. Now its time to tell them to fuck off. If you start shooting, you will be in jail or you will be dead. Period.

Completely true. Trump has created an environment in which violence is an acceptable, or even preferred way of dealing with your grievances. We see the results of this on a daily basis. Trump knows this. It is incredibly naive of the courts to pretend this isn't the case, or to give Trump the benefit of the doubt. I understand that throwing Trump in jail is going to cause violence, but that's just delaying the inevitable. A bunch of idiots WILL start shooting when Trump is sent off to jail for his crimes.

We need to stop pretending that the cult can be reasoned with. Spend one day here and you will know that isn't reality. Trump and his supporters AND his enablers need to be removed from any position of influence. They need to be treated as what they are. Traitors. Every single one of them. Politeness needs to be out the window. We tried that. Now its time to tell them to fuck off. If you start shooting, you will be in jail or you will be dead. Period.

Maybe if you people weren't such dicks people would be more tolerant of you. Oh that's right nothing is ever your fault.

Back