Trump's New 2-Word Description Of Himself Leaves Critics Flummoxed

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Well one thing for sure, Trump is not a stable genius?!!

Donald Trump, who once claimed to be a “very stable genius,” came up with a new phrase to describe himself ― and his critics can’t get over it.

Speaking in New Hampshire on Tuesday, the former president declared that he was a “legitimate person.”

Trump was asked about the newly revealed audio in which he admits to having classified documents in his possession after leaving the White House, an issue at the heart of the 37-count indictment against him in federal court.

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes laughed as he tried to sum up Trump’s 12-point attempt to refute those allegations.
“Save it for the judge, buddy!” Hayes said:
@chrislhayes: "You'd think this would be a pretty open and shut case at this point, but today the indicted ex-president offered a 12-point refutation of the recording." pic.twitter.com/YrVsD5iEPc
But it was Trump’s comments at the end of the clip that took off online.

“I don’t do things wrong, I do things right,” he said. “I’m a legitimate person.”
His critics broke out the covfefe on Twitter:

My latest favorite quote: "I don’t do things wrong. I do things right. I’m a legitimate person."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-2-word-description-himself-034041104.html

355082620_683193147245596_2747115440491262507_n.jpg

Trump is one dumb M.F.er. He is also a person who never grew up. He is a spoiled rich kid who never cared about anyone else and still does not. He is a loud-mouth bully with no respect for others and even less for women.

Fairly obvious what he meant but the left is so desperate to deflect attention away from Biden that they are grasping at anything right now.

Fairly obvious what he meant but the left is so desperate to deflect attention away from Biden that they are grasping at anything right now.

So we have to be prepared to translate Trump into English. Nobody says that. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Biden, however diverting to Biden like that shows you're doing exactly what you claim the left is doing. The left is not doing that, but you doing it is blatant and normal for you.

You've got a point, it took a stable genius to brag that you're in possession of secret documents which is a felony.

Trump is one dumb M.F.er. He is also a person who never grew up. He is a spoiled rich kid who never cared about anyone else and still does not. He is a loud-mouth bully with no respect for others and even less for women.

And many of the people who adore him are crackers without indoor plumbing.

So we have to be prepared to translate Trump into English. Nobody says that. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Biden, however diverting to Biden like that shows you're doing exactly what you claim the left is doing. The left is not doing that, but you doing it is blatant and normal for you.

What Trump said was perfectly reasonable

It is how mob bosses, when pressed would typically define themselves and their business.

That is the very direct and most common way you would ever hear someone describe themselves that way as the squeeze by law officials was coming down on them.

I have never heard anyone say he is a "legitimate person'. Not once. Trump is weird. Tinker is prepared to explain it to us all and then make it clear why it is acceptable English.

Back