Trump’s VP choices

archives

Verified User

“JD Vance”​

“In a 2016 interview Vance called himself “a Never Trump guy” and said of the soon-to-be-president, “I never liked him.”

“I can’t stomach Trump. I think that he’s noxious and is leading the white working class to a very dark place. He wrote an op-ed for The New York Times titled: “Mr. Trump Is Unfit For Our Nation’s Highest Office.”

“He called Trump cynical and said he could be America’s Hitler”

“Marco Rubio”​

“Rubio also called Trump a “con artist,” and “the most vulgar person to ever aspire to the presidency.”

“Rubio insulted Trump’s makeup and the size of his hands.”

“Doug Burgum”​

“Burgum, a businessman, was asked if he’d ever do business with Trump, and responded, “I don’t think so.” He added, “I just think that it’s important that you’re judged by the company you keep.”

“Tim Scott”​

“2016 Scott excoriated Trump for his reluctance to condemn the Ku Klux Klan.”

“If Donald Trump can’t take a stand against the KKK, we cannot trust him to stand up for America against Putin, Iran or ISIS,” said Scott, the Senate’s only Black Republican.

“He likewise criticized Trump for his attacks on a judge’s Mexican heritage in 2016, calling it “racially toxic” and said the “Access Hollywood” comments were “indefensible” and “disgusting.”

“Scott also criticized Trump after his comments equivocating about the 2017 white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, saying that his “moral authority” was “compromised.”

Men of such personal character and principle, any one of them fits in perfect in Trumpkinville

“JD Vance”​

“In a 2016 interview Vance called himself “a Never Trump guy” and said of the soon-to-be-president, “I never liked him.”

“I can’t stomach Trump. I think that he’s noxious and is leading the white working class to a very dark place. He wrote an op-ed for The New York Times titled: “Mr. Trump Is Unfit For Our Nation’s Highest Office.”

“He called Trump cynical and said he could be America’s Hitler”

“Marco Rubio”​

“Rubio also called Trump a “con artist,” and “the most vulgar person to ever aspire to the presidency.”

“Rubio insulted Trump’s makeup and the size of his hands.”

“Doug Burgum”​

“Burgum, a businessman, was asked if he’d ever do business with Trump, and responded, “I don’t think so.” He added, “I just think that it’s important that you’re judged by the company you keep.”

“Tim Scott”​

“2016 Scott excoriated Trump for his reluctance to condemn the Ku Klux Klan.”

“If Donald Trump can’t take a stand against the KKK, we cannot trust him to stand up for America against Putin, Iran or ISIS,” said Scott, the Senate’s only Black Republican.

“He likewise criticized Trump for his attacks on a judge’s Mexican heritage in 2016, calling it “racially toxic” and said the “Access Hollywood” comments were “indefensible” and “disgusting.”

“Scott also criticized Trump after his comments equivocating about the 2017 white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, saying that his “moral authority” was “compromised.”

Men of such personal character and principle, any one of them fits in perfect in Trumpkinville
Harris damn near called Biden a racist for his previous support of busing yet happily accepted his VP offer. History is replete with examples like this (this isn’t your first rodeo).

But news flash, as history has shown us people like power and will do most anything to get it. And that includes ‘liking’ people they previously didn’t.

And UFC fighters shake hands after trying to beat the shit out of each other.

It's a man thing. Archives wouldn't understand.

Back