Truth Social/DIWA Up 36% in a Day and a Half of Trading. Hear the Left Heads Pop!

Honestly, no one is crying, and no one cares.

Personally, I can't imagine caring about a politician's finances, in any way.

All that said - should be interesting to see where things stand in 6 months or so.

Cue a "you're crying - you know you're crying" response.

Honestly, no one is crying, and no one cares.

Personally, I can't imagine caring about a politician's finances, in any way.

All that said - should be interesting to see where things stand in 6 months or so.

Cue a "you're crying - you know you're crying" response.

If you don't care....why are you responding? Der...

Letitia the Sleaze James and Engoran sure as fuck care...there goes their "Moving into Trump Tower" scam...

I said the other day that the so-called TikTok law may have as its prime target removing X from Musk...but someone on my grapevine today said that it also might be to get Trump as well......the bill is so deliberately vague maybe for this mission.

I said the other day that the so-called TikTok law may have as its prime target removing X from Musk...but someone on my grapevine today said that it also might be to get Trump as well......the bill is so deliberately vague maybe for this mission.

How many shares of DJT did you buy?

Another leftist "financial genius"...it's stock price is it's value...that IS "SELLING IT".

Freakin' dunces.

You are amazingly stupid. Daffy Donald owns over half the stock. Now take time to think about it. What happens to the price if he unloads it? Any stock is worth what you can sell it for. That is why stock traders look at the board so often. They are trying to max the price or minimize the cost of buying.

You are amazingly stupid. Daffy Donald owns over half the stock. Now take time to think about it. What happens to the price if he unloads it? Any stock is worth what you can sell it for. That is why stock traders look at the board so often. They are trying to max the price or minimize the cost of buying.

It is equity, that can be used as leverage, twit. $billions of it.

Try not to cry, dimwit .

$BILLIONS for Trump. :cool:

:grokmaster:

Trump's "Truth Social" Stock Is Officially in Free Fall

Former president Donald Trump's "Truth Social" meme stock is officially in free fall, sinking 15 percent after Thursday's close and accelerating a weekslong decline.

Shares have slid more than 40 percent since the start of the month, indicating a major sell-off is far from over. On Friday alone, shares have plummeted more than a whopping six percent — and the day of trading is far from over.

In a single month, Truth Social owner Trump Media Technology Group (TMTG) has wiped out almost $3 billion in valuation.

There are plenty of reasons behind the meme stock's massive volatility since it merged with a blank check company in March. For one, TMTG is astronomically overvalued, especially given Truth Social's pitiful user base. The social media company has bled hundreds of millions of dollars, dwarfing the company's meager revenue.

And with shares plummeting, executives are looking for a way to cash out — so investors are becoming wary, accelerating a decline that's been going on for weeks now.

Get Out​

Analysts suggest a big reason behind this month's decline is the Securities and Exchange Commission approving the resale of additional shares, with TMTG hoping to raise roughly $247 million in proceeds.

The approval, which was announced on Tuesday, sent shares of TMTG plummeting by more than 17 percent.

Even before that, the decline kicked off with Trump being found guilty on all 34 felony counts in his hush money trial last month....
:rofl2:

Back