Truthseekers

Prakosh

I am angry, saddened and frustrated to report that Mike Malloy has been fired from Air America Radio. His voice of righteous indigation and outrage at the continuous lies, deception, injustice, and fear and war mongering by the Bush administration will be sorely missed by this regular listener. If anyone else here, like me, was a regular listener and would like to leave a message of regret and disgust on his firing, you can call Air America at 212-871-8290.

He has a short note at his website.

Oh my gosh Prakosh, could'nt agree more!

Damn ya remember the days when the world was at peace, every day was sunny, we rolled around in all our money.....Dem sure was the days....

:gives:

Last edited:
I am angry, saddened and frustrated to report that Mike Malloy has been fired from Air America Radio. His voice of righteous indigation and outrage at the continuous lies, deception, injustice, and fear and war mongering by the Bush administration will be sorely missed by this regular listener. If anyone else here, like me, was a regular listener and would like to leave a message of regret and disgust on his firing, you can call Air America at 212-871-8290.

He has a short note at his website.

That guy ruled!

That guy ruled!

He was one of the most thoughtful and certainly most radical host on Air America. I have my own thoughts on why he was fired. As a regular listener I can say that he was getting too close to the possible causes and obfuscations associated with the 9-11 tragedy. He was saying things nightly about the administrations involvement in that tragedy that were bound to raise more than a few hackles. It is a sad day for me. He wasn't afraid to call a lying bastard, a lying bastard. A rare quality indeed, these days.

He was one of the most thoughtful and certainly most radical host on Air America. I have my own thoughts on why he was fired. As a regular listener I can say that he was getting too close to the possible causes and obfuscations associated with the 9-11 tragedy. He was saying things nightly about the administrations involvement in that tragedy that were bound to raise more than a few hackles. It is a sad day for me. He wasn't afraid to call a lying bastard, a lying bastard. A rare quality indeed, these days.

How's it going prak. I was on that "other" board ;)

Yeah, Malloy was pretty awesome. A little over the top sometimes for me, but man he was fun to listen too!

I know you like this guy but aren't you being a little premature in automatically rushing to his defense.

This is something that troubles me when people automatically rush to the defense of someone they like and likewise rush to condemn someone they don't like.

How do we know this guy isn't being fired for poor ratings or something like that.

I know you like this guy but aren't you being a little premature in automatically rushing to his defense.

This is something that troubles me when people automatically rush to the defense of someone they like and likewise rush to condemn someone they don't like.

How do we know this guy isn't being fired for poor ratings or something like that.

was this addressed to me?

The circumstances of his firing don't concern me. I really don't care what the reason is.

I just liked listening to the guy.

In other words he made stuff up and then went on a rant about it. Sounds like he got too far fetched for even the liberals. One less coocoo on the airways so sounds like it was a good thing.

As I have said I highly doubt that has anything to do with it. It would be like comedy central firing someone because they were to funny.

In other words he made stuff up and then went on a rant about it. Sounds like he got too far fetched for even the liberals. One less coocoo on the airways so sounds like it was a good thing.

Holy shit Gaff, ya don't remember when only the dems told the truth?

Back