Tucker #5

So China is playing a major role at the Darian pass.

The Panamanians fucked up the canal. Pristine jungle and wildlife are being trashed as half a million migrants cross the Darian in a year.

All Reporters refuse to show up and cover it. Zero.

So China is playing a major role at the Darian pass.

The Panamanians fucked up the canal. Pristine jungle and wildlife are being trashed as half a million migrants cross the Darian in a year.

All Reporters refuse to show up and cover it. Zero.

I am not so sure that the Chinese were not the main drivers of the new canal locks....which could not be a bigger disaster.

Nobody seems to want to talk about what happened.....I have done some looking around.

I am not so sure that the Chinese were not the main drivers of the new canal locks....which could not be a bigger disaster.

Nobody seems to want to talk about what happened.....I have done some looking around.

According to the interview, they never built the dam that was to supply the extra water.

According to the interview, they never built the dam that was to supply the extra water.

Yes, the experts pretty much all agreed that if this project was to be done then water to run it was required, which was not done.....the lack of water is blamed on the so-called drought as an excuse....the drought is not the main problem.

Yes, the experts pretty much all agreed that if this project was to be done then water to run it was required, which was not done.....the lack of water is blamed on the so-called drought as an excuse....the drought is not the main problem.

IIRC, the extra water was used for a copper mine instead?

IIRC, the extra water was used for a copper mine instead?

My understanding is that the water continues to be wasted.....there is a new effort to solve the water problem but nobody seems to think that there is any chance it will happen in less than ten years....the canal is dying now.

The observations of the inversion of some of our great institutions was spot on.

While the vid is an hour long, it was not too intense. I was able to listen to it while accomplishing other things at the same time.

Back