Tulsi Gabbard Reacts To Dr. Fauci's Hearing

QuaseMarco

Professional Pontificator
Contributor

She wouldn't be the worst pick for Trump VP.

She dumps on her former colleagues in the Democrat party all the time.

I like her. She is a strong minded woman. A war veteran. Trump should pick her if she would take it.
I'm pretty sure she would accept. Trump needs to do something bold. Shake those mofo Democraps up some more.

I'm pretty sure she would accept. Trump needs to do something bold. Shake those mofo Democraps up some more.
You see Biden blamed Trump for his border clusterfuck? He is a lying asshole. I almost smashed my overpriced TV when he spewed his lies about securing the border.

FJB

You see Biden blamed Trump for his border clusterfuck? He is a lying asshole. I almost smashed my overpriced TV when he spewed his lies about securing the border.

FJB
He's right. There was a bipartisan plan to address the border problems and trump talked or threatened repugs not to pass it, because he didn't want Biden to have an election year victory of this magnitude.

He's right. There was a bipartisan plan to address the border problems and trump talked or threatened repugs not to pass it, because he didn't want Biden to have an election year victory of this magnitude.

That bill was a piece of SHIT. It normalized illegal border crossings. You're full of shit too.

Back