Two more US officials resign over Biden administration’s position on Gaza war

Hume

Verified User
Two more US officials have resigned over the Gaza war, saying that the Biden administration is not telling the truth about Israeli obstruction of humanitarian assistance to more than two million Palestinians trapped and starving in the tiny coastal strip.

Alexander Smith, a contractor for the US Agency for International Development (USAID), said he was given a choice between resignation and dismissal after preparing a presentation on maternal and child mortality among Palestinians, which was cancelled at the last minute by USAID leadership last week.

More shame for Biden

As much as I hate Biden's stance or lack thereof of this genocide, I know damn well Trump would just make it worse like he does everything.

As much as I hate Biden's stance or lack thereof of this genocide, I know damn well Trump would just make it worse like he does everything.

Perhaps Genocide Joe will succumb to his geriatric ailments and Desperate Don will be jailed.
America should pray.

Two more US officials have resigned over the Gaza war, saying that the Biden administration is not telling the truth about Israeli obstruction of humanitarian assistance to more than two million Palestinians trapped and starving in the tiny coastal strip.

Alexander Smith, a contractor for the US Agency for International Development (USAID), said he was given a choice between resignation and dismissal after preparing a presentation on maternal and child mortality among Palestinians, which was cancelled at the last minute by USAID leadership last week.

More shame for Biden

Awesome!! Perhaps with time the Jihad lovers all will resign and relocate to Gaza. ;)

gaza-1.jpg

Naughty Jews are going to jail

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The cowards in Hamas are getting what they richly deserve.

The video of the beheadings and burning alive of Israeli infants have been seen by members of Congress and the president.

Back