Tyler Eifert

We all remember where we were when the Giants broke Theisman. I was watching Monday Night Football in a bar...eating a meatball parm sub.

Not the best timing.

Theisman was far worse. At least Eifert's was at a joint. JT's was at a place that doesn't bend.
No it wasn’t. He clearly suffered a compound fracture just above the greater maleoleus of the tibia just above the ankle. This very much like Theisman’s just further down the shaft of the tibia/fibula.

No it wasn’t. He clearly suffered a compound fracture just above the greater maleoleus of the tibia just above the ankle. This very much like Theisman’s just further down the shaft of the tibia/fibula.

If you want to be snotty, you should at least correctly spell the anatomical references. I have seen no reporting it was a compound fracture. Since it appears he has not undergone surgery as of this morning, your diagnosis seems questionable.

If you want to be snotty, you should at least correctly spell the anatomical references. I have seen no reporting it was a compound fracture. Since it appears he has not undergone surgery as of this morning, your diagnosis seems questionable.

Be patient.

Back