Types of Dems who are for Hillary versus who are for Obama

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Seems to me whenever I read an article about the race that has comments at the end of it I get this impression:

Hillary democrats are the whining cry baby negative fear mongering not fair lazy sect of the dem party

Obama democrats seem to always be positive above the fray and higher educated

Its an interesting thing with democrats. Like republicans lots of groups make up the party and of course you have some of the members you would rather dump a beer on then have a beer with.

Seems to me whenever I read an article about the race that has comments at the end of it I get this impression:

Hillary democrats are the whining cry baby negative fear mongering not fair lazy sect of the dem party

Obama democrats seem to always be positive above the fray and higher educated

Its an interesting thing with democrats. Like republicans lots of groups make up the party and of course you have some of the members you would rather dump a beer on then have a beer with.

I have to agree, except add a bit.

The only die-hard Hillary supporter I know happens to be the whiniest person I know. He also just got fired because he didn't do his job. First person I've seen get fired in two years at this company. Just a loser. The other person I know that voted for Hillary did it out or racist reasons, and he was an elderly gentleman, with a family that seemed to follow his lead. So I'm sure if they had gone to vote, they did the same.

guess you do not like hc and like bo

since i am not a dem, i guess it does not matter which i support

right now i lean toward anyone but mc or rn

bo and hc are just not that far apart politically to matter, but bo seems more petulant when things are not going his way

Back