Typical Clinton Supporter

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACQuZVAE3s"]YouTube - Clinton Supporter Thrown Out of Rules Committee Meeting[/ame]

Dear Queen Evil Bitch,

Thank you so much for your divisive, manipulative, race and gender baiting campaign throughout the democratic primary. We hated you in the 90s, lamented your political rise there after and on the eve of this primary season, were literally shitting our pants and wiping our tears as we thought for sure, after 7 straight years of fuck ups and failed policies we were going to lose the white house and take even more hits in the house and senate.

But then like a gift from God decending from the heavens, your power hungry dynasty manage to do what we've been trying to do for years. You've managed to convince your constituents that they were just as disenfranchised as they were back in 2000, when we stole votes! Now that the democrats are fractured, all we have to do is sit back and smile pretty because now your backers don't give a rats ass about the past 7 years. I mean, really, we owe you the world. In the name of Ronald Regan, we sincerely thank you.

As a token of our appreciation, the next murder you guys commit will be on us! Pardon's for everyone!!!

Respectfully Yours,

The Republican National Commitee

I posted this already. I don't think she's a typical Hillary supporter. I keep telling people, my mom is a hillary supporter. She threw in the towel about a month ago. She likes obama but considered Hillary more experienced. She's voting for Obama. She's not on youtube. (yet, maybe I will take a video of her screaming at her tv when McCain is on "why doesn't he just die?!" and put it up). I don't think that there is much evidence that this woman, or even Care, are more representative of Hillary supporters, than women like my mom. They are louder. We hear more about them. But that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Wow

Just think, in all likelihood, some bastard wakes up to her every morning.

Hillary does not have the undying nutcase support from those who voted for her as she pretends .. and I believe it is a disservice to the women's movement to believe that she is all things woman and to tie the movement to her .. and to that raving lunatic in the video.

Wow

Just think, in all likelihood, some bastard wakes up to her every morning.
Wow at her age he would have HAD to be with her for years. ANd that makes him a coward, cause I would have killed myself years ago. And I love myself.

I posted this already. I don't think she's a typical Hillary supporter. I keep telling people, my mom is a hillary supporter. She threw in the towel about a month ago. She likes obama but considered Hillary more experienced. She's voting for Obama. She's not on youtube. (yet, maybe I will take a video of her screaming at her tv when McCain is on "why doesn't he just die?!" and put it up). I don't think that there is much evidence that this woman, or even Care, are more representative of Hillary supporters, than women like my mom. They are louder. We hear more about them. But that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Hillary does not have the undying nutcase support from those who voted for her as she pretends .. and I believe it is a disservice to the women's movement to believe that she is all things woman and to tie the movement to her .. and to that raving lunatic in the video.

I have a hard time believing venom like that will evaporate. As a matter of fact I don't think it will. Would either of you have voted for hillary if Obama was the nominee?

lol I see hilarities supporters falling hook line and sinker for her plan to spoil for obama so she can run in 4 years.

lol I see hilarities supporters falling hook line and sinker for her plan to spoil for obama so she can run in 4 years.

The woman is definitely smart. No one can take that away from her and she knew what she was doing. She took the issues out of this race and made this about gender. It was the only thing she had to stand on. She didn't admit this war was a mistake, she's talking about obliterating Iran, voting for cluster bombs, and ultimately gave Bush the authority to get into the clusterfck that we're in now. That's the only thing she could win on and ran with it to much success I have to say.

I have a hard time believing venom like that will evaporate. As a matter of fact I don't think it will. Would either of you have voted for hillary if Obama was the nominee?

Venom like what we saw there won’t evaporate, you are right. But I just question how widespread that is you know? She was talking about how she speaks for “almost 18 million people” last night. Well, that is a crock of shit. Polls have since shown that if California held its primary today, Obama would win it. So many people who voted for her, have regrets. She doesn’t speak for them. How many further millions are like my mom, would still prefer Hillary if things were different, but enraged at the very thought of a McCain Presidency are starting to say “get off the stage Hillary”?

i suppose you could say shes a smart politician if you consider shady dealings, plotting, and unethical behavior as part of being smart.

i suppose you could say shes a smart politician if you consider shady dealings, plotting, and unethical behavior as part of being smart.

No one take away the Clinton's political saviness. whether or not you consider them ethical or unethical, the fact is that they know what they are doing and how to get what they want. Barack's team now has to get away from this personalized persecution BS in which the Clintons framed the argument to the issues and McCain's weakness and political blunders.

I think Obama's team can do it though. After all they did defeat one of the biggest political dynastys in recent US history.

Not me .. Cynthia McKinney was my backup option .. but don't expect the feminists who claim Hillary is womanhood to vote for McKinney .. after all, she's black too.

The venom of many won't evaporate fast .. but many Clinton supporters have already jumped ship. Hillary is over-playing her hand.

I found this interesting .. sad, but interesting
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/03/AR2008060303852.html

Last edited:
Venom like what we saw there won’t evaporate, you are right. But I just question how widespread that is you know? She was talking about how she speaks for “almost 18 million people” last night. Well, that is a crock of shit. Polls have since shown that if California held its primary today, Obama would win it. So many people who voted for her, have regrets. She doesn’t speak for them. How many further millions are like my mom, would still prefer Hillary if things were different, but enraged at the very thought of a McCain Presidency are starting to say “get off the stage Hillary”?

I completely agree.

Back