typical liberal... didn't even read the law

it should come as no surprise that he hasn't read the law. agents of the state don't care what laws say. If you do something they think is wrong, they'll find a crime for you then.

Even their leaders prop up strawmen. what a lame group. They control acedemia and are able to mold the minds of the young with baseless memes.

"OMG papers please!" is what the liberals want the law to read. But it doesn't. The law is reasonable and mirrors federal law.

Democrats prove they are the party of strawmen. They can only survive by avoiding real debate. That's why they use strawmen

Their 'in your face' liberal stupidity is so visible and they really don't care...they know it won't hurt them at election time because their supporters are even more stupid than they are...the Koolade is their 'life blood' and no amount of negative truth will get them in trouble.....

What I find funny Damo is that conservatives are now using Bush fuck ups to malign Obama after telling us for 8 fucking years they WEREN'T fuck ups. We have Obamas Katrina, Obamas Iraq, Obamas Mission Accomplished etc. Shit that for years right wingers insisted were NOT fuck ups. I am waiting for Obama's WMD's. It will come. I think they are all the Right Wing's Pretzel incident. ( the preceding was stolen from Jon Stewart)

What I find funny Damo is that conservatives are now using Bush fuck ups to malign Obama after telling us for 8 fucking years they WEREN'T fuck ups. We have Obamas Katrina, Obamas Iraq, Obamas Mission Accomplished etc. Shit that for years right wingers insisted were NOT fuck ups. I am waiting for Obama's WMD's. It will come. I think they are all the Right Wing's Pretzel incident. ( the preceding was stolen from Jon Stewart)

All I see is liberals lying about the the arizona law. Fucking liars is all you assholes are.

Actually, we're using libtard claims of fuck-ups to point out libtard hypocrisy of not applying the same standard to the libtard president.

Actually, we're using libtard claims of fuck-ups to point out libtard hypocrisy of not applying the same standard to the libtard president.
I agree they don't apply the same standards, no argument there. ANd you are right, they should call Obama on his fuck ups just like they did Bush, but you and your ilk defended all of the things I mentioned and told the whole world how there were no fuck ups and now you are comparing Obama's fuck ups to Bush's. It is a tacit addmition that Bush fucked up,

I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out.

I agree they don't apply the same standards, no argument there. ANd you are right, they should call Obama on his fuck ups just like they did Bush, but you and your ilk defended all of the things I mentioned and told the whole world how there were no fuck ups and now you are comparing Obama's fuck ups to Bush's. It is a tacit addmition that Bush fucked up,
Prove that I defended Bush as you accuse.

Back