U.S. Pier for Gaza Aid Is Failing, and Could Be Dismantled Early

Hume

Verified User
The $230 million temporary pier that the U.S. military built on short notice to rush humanitarian aid to Gaza has largely failed in its mission, aid organizations say, and will probably end operations weeks earlier than originally expected.

The pier was never meant to be more than a stopgap measure while the Biden administration pushed Israel to allow more food and other supplies into Gaza through land routes, a far more efficient way to deliver relief.

"Mr. Semler argued that the pier had succeeded only in providing “humanitarian cover” for the Biden administration’s policy of supporting Israel’s bombardment of Gaza.

"Mr. Semler argued that the pier had succeeded only in providing “humanitarian cover” for the Biden administration’s policy of supporting Israel’s bombardment of Gaza.
It provided ' cover' for a few days after it was announced. From then on it was obviously designed to cause delay, the deaths of thousands more Palestinians due to that delay , followed by structural failure in the mildest of ' bad ' Mediterranean summer weather.
Biden is a genocidal American, rotten with prosemitism. The world at large hates the geriatric asshole.

mason-verger.jpg

It provided ' cover' for a few days after it was announced. From then on it was obviously designed to cause delay, the deaths of thousands more Palestinians due to that delay , followed by structural failure in the mildest of ' bad ' Mediterranean summer weather.
Biden is a genocidal American, rotten with prosemitism. The world at large hates the geriatric asshole.

mason-verger.jpg
Biden is forcing Congress to fund Israel's genocide. Then he whines Israel is not feeding them.

It was completely unsuitable for the task, as I saw several experts talking about months ago....but America is now so broken that we tried to do it anyways....ending up looking stupid.

Also the time it took to built the pier was another example of the collapse of the US military......what should have taken weeks.....what was designed to take weeks.....took months.

I cant remember who said and what they were talking about but it was someone on my grapevine so it is credible.....they were talking about something that the deciders decided which failed completely.....he said that after the fact he found out that the deciders never talked to the experts, never attempted to talk to the experts....I wonder if that happened with the pier.

Deciders: DOD has a pier? ....great... build it.

Experts had they been consulted: The pier was not designed for these conditions, there is no chance that it will hold together in these conditions.

Scott Ritter recently told a similar story were members of Congress were once telling a story about Saddam's WMD which was all the way wrong....as a premier subject matter expert he made multiple attempts to tell them that they had the story wrong....nobody would talk to him.

Back