U.S. Pro-Life Groups Bite Their Tongues as Israel Expands Abortion Coverage

Guno צְבִי

Am Yisrael Chai
You would expect conservative groups to go ballistic when it comes to taxpayer funding of abortions, but when Israel announced just that last month, the news was greeted with a subdued response among pro-life and pro-Israel groups in the U.S.

Israel will pay for all approved abortions for women aged 20 to 33, thanks to a recommendation accepted by its health ministry. Starting this year, Israel will spend 16 million shekels ($4.6 million) to cover abortions for approximately 6,300 women.

You would expect conservative groups to go ballistic when it comes to taxpayer funding of abortions, but when Israel announced just that last month, the news was greeted with a subdued response among pro-life and pro-Israel groups in the U.S.

Israel will pay for all approved abortions for women aged 20 to 33, thanks to a recommendation accepted by its health ministry. Starting this year, Israel will spend 16 million shekels ($4.6 million) to cover abortions for approximately 6,300 women.

I'm surprised the MAGA morons of JPP aren't hollering that Israelis are genocidal baby killers.

does the fact Israel supports the killing of unborn children mean we should not support them in their battle against people who believe in the killing of children after they are born?.......

I'm surprised the MAGA morons of JPP aren't hollering that Israelis are genocidal baby killers.
That's your side hollering that.

0C85B0F3-6C68-4F04-A394-6C5D872A775D.jpg

on the other hand, what could possibly be more ignorant than killing unborn children?.......
You follow the goyim bible about a 3 in one man god, born of a virgin just like all the other pagan gods. You practice ritual cannibalism by eating your god mans flesh and drinking his blood, eve figuratively 🤮

You follow the goyim bible about a 3 in one man god, born of a virgin just like all the other pagan gods. You practice ritual cannibalism by eating your god mans flesh and drinking his blood, eve figuratively 🤮
You should have thought that through more carefully before posting it, Guno.

I answered this paste in the other thread......it was silly there, it's silly here........sorry.....

I answered this paste in the other thread......it was silly there, it's silly here........sorry.....

Does it bother you when others make mockeries of your beliefs and represent them in grotesque cartoon form? Hmmmmm. It's almost like a lesson could be learned for you and it's one that's in the Bible.

Does it bother you when others make mockeries of your beliefs and represent them in grotesque cartoon form? Hmmmmm. It's almost like a lesson could be learned for you and it's one that's in the Bible.
not at all......I'm fully aware ignorance can be found everywhere......

So you can't figure out which Bible lesson you could learn from then? Niiiiiice. On brand for you. The Bible is such an inconvenient thing. Do you use yours for a doorstop in the crapper?
I doubt you know enough about the scripture to accurately describe a Bible lesson.....but feel free to offer an atheist lesson......

I am confused.....do you believe you should let people kill their unborn children because you would have wanted them to kill you before you were born?........

Back