Uh-Oh

Cancel7

Banned
This doesn't sound good. Maybe Dixie was right. Mark me down as one pinhead who is starting to get nervous.

LOL

"Meanwhile, the phones keep ringing. I can't begin to list the topics that come up, but - believe me - Sarah Palin will have to be insulated in some kind of astronaut suit designed to get you back to earth from an asteroid hit on your Mars craft 20,000,000 miles from earth without any other means of support, to survive until the November election.

These investigative reporters are always polite toward me, toward Alaskans, neutral toward Palin and the now augering landscapes of our fall election. But it is becoming increasingly obvious to me that our Alaska press editors and publishers have utterly failed to explain how things really work here to our citizenry.

Not our reporters. To reiterate - our editors and publishers.

More in the morning.

http://progressivealaska.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the show that is just beginning. Sit back and grab onto your popcorn and drinks folks, it is going to be a wild ride for Ms. Palin.

Welcome to the show that is just beginning. Sit back and grab onto your popcorn and drinks folks, it is going to be a wild ride for Ms. Palin.

My bf keeps telling me, because he grew up in this really small town in the bumf*ck type of state and all of that…that I have no idea what’s coming. He says, there’s only a couple of things to do in towns like hers…fuck, drive drunk and feud. I do think she’s all that…the problem is, she may very well have so much shit in her background, that as it keeps coming out and coming out, people are going to start to feel sorry for her because how much can one person take?

Was that avitar someone had of a chick in a bikini holding a rifle really Palin ?

I don’t know, I didn’t see it. If you mean Frog’s, that was her daughter. I don’t think she was holding a rifle? But not sure, I didn’t look at it for too long, ask Water! LOL

I swear I keep hearing about more WOM stuff every day. I can't even keep up. one of my coworkers sent me some racy picture of her. She's a certified MILF, I'll give her that. But I actually have the mentality of USC. The show is about to start. Its particularly entertaining watching the repugs on this site psyche themselves up into trying to believe she's a good candidate. The contrived enthusiasm is palpable.

I don’t know, I didn’t see it. If you mean Frog’s, that was her daughter. I don’t think she was holding a rifle? But not sure, I didn’t look at it for too long, ask Water! LOL

No someone else had one earlier today, but they apparently changed it.
Not froggies Daughter. who btw looks very fine.

that was her daughter?

I swear I keep hearing about more WOM stuff every day. I can't even keep up. one of my coworkers sent me some racy picture of her. She's a certified MILF, I'll give her that. But I actually have the mentality of USC. The show is about to start. Its particularly entertaining watching the repugs on this site psyche themselves up into trying to believe she's a good candidate. The contrived enthusiasm is palpable.

Yeah, I think it was probably the worst vp pick we’ve ever seen, and that is why I am so glad to see Obama and Biden rejecting the advice of people like bac, and playing this real classy. Biden called her formidable today, and that is the way to play this, because this is the living reality wreck, and it’s going to get ugly, and we do not want that splashing on Obama. As one poster said on an Alaskan blog “Uh oh, the Moose poop is about to hit the fan!”

that was really Palin ? Looks somewhat rednecky and tacky to me.

Like something out of a d grade movie.

Rambimbo or something.
NO, it's not Palin, it's the mystery girl that no one could remember where it came from..

OHHH good.

Those who want to see can find it by going to the member's list and looking up chapdog. The list shows avatars.

P.S. I saw a Vogue cover with Sarah Palin on it. {I'm not sure if it was photoshopped...} but if that's her, then she is very hot for a 44 year old mother of 5.

Back