UK "keyboard warrior" gets 3 years in prison for anti-migrant posts on X.! Libs hate free speech

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Coming to america? America has 400 million guns in private hands and if liberals try this stuff here, they will wake up to bullets flying thru the walls of their house every night.! Conservatives will fight for free speech.

aug 22 2024 A so-called "keyboard warrior" in the United Kingdom has been slapped with a punishment of three years behind bars for posts he made on the X platform.

Wayne O'Rourke, 35, was sentenced to a three-year jail term for allegedly "stirring up racial hatred" during the recent anti-migration protests and riots. According to the local paper Lincolnshire Free Press, he had shared "misinformation" about Axel Rudakubana, the perpetrator of the mass stabbing attack in the English town of Southport. Rudakubana, who was born in the U.K. to Rwandan parents, killed three young girls during the July 29 attack.

Several of his posts urged residents of Southport and the city of Sunderland to take to the streets and protest. A separate post by O'Rourke urged rioters to "hold the line," citing the "us against them" remark allegedly said by British Prime Minister Keir Starmer.

This is getting wild. This is 100% free speech and he gets 3 years in prison!!! Even a $50 fine would have been outrageous.
This is SOP for WOKE.....they pick a few people out and slug them very hard as a message to the rest to behave.

It wont be long before the building of the piles of bodies start....they think that there are way too many human parasites of the planet anyways.

The WOKE drive obedience through fear.....surely you dear reader have figured this out.

Stupid hurts in this particular universe.

Another thing these regressives do is leave their commandments very vague, on the expectation that you will go the extra mile to stay off of their extermination lists.

The J6 political prisoners are an example of making an example of a few in order to mold future compliance with commands.

Reactions: TOP

Pavel Durov left Russia when the government tried to control his social media company, Telegram. But in the end, it wasn’t Putin who arrested him for allowing the public to exercise free speech. It was a western country, a Biden administration ally and enthusiastic NATO member, that locked him away. Pavel Durov sits in a French jail tonight, a living warning to any platform owner who refuses to censor the truth at the behest of governments and intel agencies. Darkness is descending fast on the formerly free world. Here’s our interview with Durov from several months ago:

I've been a registered Democrat since I turned 21 in 1967,
so I guess that I have to own this.

I will admit to being strongly opposed to free speech for certifiable fucking idiots.
Call it a character flaw on my part.

Back