Ukraine on the brink of major Crimea bridge breakthrough after huge missile strike

The partisans said Ukraine's army was systematically removing radar stations and air defence systems in a bid to free up a 'corridor' to the Crimean bridge.​

Ukraine can't win this war in the next five months, and Trump is going to end American support for Ukraine if he wins.

The partisans said Ukraine's army was systematically removing radar stations and air defence systems in a bid to free up a 'corridor' to the Crimean bridge.​

The bridge can and will be taken out at a time of Ukraine's choosing; it is undefendable.

Closing the corridor is more complex. Ukraine was able to use NATO strategies and equipment to cross the Dnipro River with surprising little problem. When they ran into the mine fields(combined with drones), the advance slowed to a stop.

There is a chance that Ukrainians have figured out a way through a mine field monitored by drones, or maybe they are just waiting for enough munitions to really hammer convoys that attempt to cross the corridor, but when they feel like it they will destroy the bridge. If they break through the mine fields, they will have cut the Crimea off. If they only hammer convoys, they will exact a heavy price for keeping Crimea supplied.

Back