Ukraine's air defenses collapse- Russians pound retreating troops

moon

Satire for Sanity
Russia.jpg

https://www.aljazeera.com/

There are ' no recorded Ukrainian counter-attacks ', although ' Ukrainian drones are smashing all of Russia's armor ' in serendipity's bedroom.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-wreaking-havoc-among-Russia-s-armoured-units

Last edited:
I know it isn’t what Stevie or your RT bloviates, but facts are the facts, the Ukraine desperately needs the aid that the House has delayed for nearly eight months now

Making another $61 billion dollars and shoving it down this rat hole would not make a difference...the West has almost no weapons to give, and the Ukrainians are almost out of men who are willing and able to fight. Even putting in European and American troops would not defeat the Russians...they are that good....the best military in the world.

Poking the Bear was always moronic...as I told you two years ago.

Making another $61 billion dollars and shoving it down this rat hole would not make a difference...the West has almost no weapons to give, and the Ukrainians are almost out of men who are willing and able to fight. Even putting in European and American troops would not defeat the Russians...they are that good....the best military in the world.

Poking the Bear was always moronic...as I told you two years ago.

Nobody poke the bear, the bear just decided to invade its neighbor, and if it is the “greatest army” in the world how come it has take all this time just to get the upper hand on what at was best a third rate defense and purchase weapons from other nations

Nobody poke the bear, the bear just decided to invade its neighbor, and if it is the “greatest army” in the world how come it has take all this time just to get the upper hand on what at was best a third rate defense and purchase weapons from other nations

The brainwashings worked very well on you if you are telling the truth but remember this....you happen to live in a universe where Stupid Hurts.

The brainwashings worked very well on you if you are telling the truth but remember this....you happen to live in a universe where Stupid Hurts.

And “the brainwashing worked very well on you” is coming from one who not only cites RT but praises it as credible

NEXT

Back