UN Update From Canada: Trudeau Calls Stabbings In Waterloo "Horrifying And Unacceptab

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
UN Update From Canada: Trudeau Calls Stabbings In Waterloo "Horrifying And Unacceptab

UN Update From Canada: Trudeau Calls Stabbings In Waterloo "Horrifying And Unacceptable" When He Eagerly Encourages Such Stabbings etc. In The First Place

Nova Scotia heed the warning and ban this disgusting lgbt filth from your schools period (restoring parental control until 16 is not enough, LGBT lies must be removed from the curriculum because we see what such hateful filth as forcing factually exposed foundations of lies on the general public is exactly what inspires such as the stabbing that recently happened in Waterloo) otherwise what happened in the University of Waterloo is likely to happen in your schools too and you can prevent it by simply removing lies from the curriculum and start having such messed up individuals as LGBT accept themselves for what they factually are so they stop lying too and deceiving the public as well.

Justin Trudeau, the Liberals, the NDP (who proposed the garbage known as the 2017 amendment to Bill C-16) and their WEF puppet masters are primarily to blame for such violent acts because of them imposing such disgusting lies and deceptions upon the public in the first place. I mean where does it end, when no more LGBT imbeciles go to gloat lies and deceptions during June shame of humanity month (because they see people being attacked along with not tolerating such disgusting filth as fact5ually exposed foundations of LGBT lies and deceptions upon them public etc.) they will just be replaced by actors at the expense of the public because it quite obviously is about forcing lies and deceptions upon the public to divide the public while costing the public to fund an never ending escalation of war and divide as where lies and deceptions lead (especially when they are this disgusting unacceptable, inexcusable and repulsive). They do it to force oppression upon the public while trying to shame the general public with how dare you go against such sick and disgusting inexcusable and unforgivable lies and deceptions while they do this to also make criminals out of the general population.

They also do this so LGBT sickos can hide behind innocent children while they destroy children's reproductive systems with puberty blockers and surgical genital mutilation etc. which is likely to lead to allot of suicide as these children age but hey Trudeau and his medically assisted suicide will take care of that and why would Trudeau care, he obviously doesn't because he eagerly encourages such inexcusable, unforgivable, sick, filthy, disgusting, offensive and repulsive lies and deceptions upon the public in the first place while making Canadians fund security for events because lies lead to war and divide. And so they could hide behind children is why they thrust this disgusting filth upon our schools in the first place under whatever rhetoric they use as guises to try and make it look like what they claim as intention is even relevant. Oh no Trudeau will likely try and find more ways to make criminals out of the general population while he thrusts such disgusting filthy lies upon the public in the first place.

It is simple, start accepting yourselves (LGBT) for what you are thus will be no longer thrusting such lies upon the public thus no more reason for what they call hate crimes that they eagerly inspire quite obviously in days of now while also trying to blame everyone else for where there sick and filthy lies and deceptions lead time and time again endlessly.

The LGBT needs to be criminalized permanently and globally for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet.

A 24 year olds life is ruined, and three people from the University have been stabbed thus their lives in turmoil over a factually proven foundation of lies and deceptions. Go ahead and tell me it is worth forcing a factually exposed foundation of lies and deceptions upon the public?! Justin Trudeau seems to think it is worth it as he eagerly thrusts such disgusting filth upon the public while making the public for such disgusting filth to be thrust on the public while the public is also turned into criminals and made to pay for security so a bunch of sick and filthy liars and deceivers can continue to defecate on the public with a slew of sick and filthy lies and deceptions.

Canada day is around the corner and this Canada day will mark one year since Trudeau dressed up as a Conservation Officer and kicked me with my tent off of Maple Island in Ottawa July 1st 2022. I was going to release the Trudeau kissing globalist buttock compilation for Canada day celebrations but it doesn't seem appropriate in lieu of all of what goes on now. It really doesn't seem like there is anything to celebrate unless you are a WEF Members using useful idiots and main stream media (lunatic fringe minority) along with hate groups such as the LGBT to divide and conquer Canadians with such disgusting filth while likely laughing their ignorant rear ends off that they get away with such redundant filth. Real funny eh people, time for you all to wake up! Apparently some people hate compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers like the LGBT, but instead of detouring the LGBT from lying and deceiving to remove such so called hate, Trudeau escalates the problem by encouraging a bunch of imbeciles to continue to lie and deceive while using this to make criminals out of the general population especially upon those who feel violence is justified in the face of such sick and disgusting liars and deceivers.

The LGBT is the problem and a problem that needs to be removed permanently and globally for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of not only Canadians but all human life on this planet.

Triple stabbing at University of Waterloo was hate-motivated, police say,

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/student-charged-in-university-of-waterloo-stabbing-police-say-was-hate-motivated-1.6461495

and yes that is the UN version, there is also the UK version, the EU version and Nordic Council version along with the Canada version.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Collingwood Ontario Canada
Ps. Be good be strong!

(Two related compositions below)

How Globalists And Their LGBT Hate Group Eagerly Encourage Gay Bar Shootings
(Important composition / recent release included below)

If you are a homosexual female (a human born with a vagina who has sex with exclusively one or more humans born with a vagina) or a homosexual male (a human born with a penis who has sex exclusively with one or more humans born with a penis) or a bi sexual (a human who has sex with humans born with both the same sex genital that you the bi sexual is born with as well as the opposite sex genital that you the bi sexual is born with) then you are about to be exposed to the information revealing how redundant it is to relate yourself to the globalist hate group called the lgbt because they are using you like a bunch of easily baited dummies. Just because you are homosexual or bi sexual doesn't mean you are, or have to be a part of the lgbt hate group.

In the recent Colorado gay bar shooting did you notice that they left out the killers motive as they always do I notice when it comes to gay bar shooting because obviously they are trying to hide why the person went to a gay bar to shoot them? I do not advocate violence or killing people but I will get into how the globalists and their sock puppet lgbt hate group does.

As a heterosexual, for being a heterosexual there is no bigger shame, humiliation and degrading trauma that could happen to any of us than a homosexual pretending to be the opposite sex treating any heterosexual like trash by deceiving any heterosexual with such sick, inexcusable, unforgivable behavior (If you are a homosexual it might not shame you because you are a homosexual and not a heterosexual to begin with but we'll get back to that in a bit). If anyone claims to be heterosexual and tries telling you otherwise they are lying because they do not have sex with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with and if they claim that they do then they are quite obviously not heterosexual because heterosexuals exclusively have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with. Once humiliated, shamed and traumatized in such a deceitfully degrading way the heterosexual quite obviously wouldn't want to further the humility of being a victim to such sick, filthy inexcusable and unforgivable behavior that such homosexuals exemplify thus would likely never want to tell anyone that this happened because again there is no bigger shame for being heterosexual than to be deceived by some homosexual pretending to be something they are not and never will be while robbing the heterosexual of the right, freedom and liberty to be heterosexual which could lead the heterosexual to become infuriated, get a gun and go on a shooting spree as I highly suspect is what happened here in Colorado and this is what globalists and their lgbt hate group doesn't want you to know which is why they hide the motive (they want this to keep happening quite obviously is why they try and hide it) while trying to make the heterosexual out to be non victimized in the first place when globalists and the lgbt hate group encourage such sick, inexcusable and unforgivable behavior along with their main stream media sock puppets. Not one heterosexual on the planet would knowingly have sex with someone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual is born with because heterosexuals are not homosexuals, heterosexuals are not bi sexual, heterosexuals have sex exclusively with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with hence what it means to be heterosexual. If heterosexuals have no right to be heterosexual because globalists and the lgbt hate group encourage such sick behavior then why does anyone give a rats ass about any homosexuals right to be homosexual? This isn't about homosexual Jimmy wants to be with homosexual Timmy and just be left alone, this is about Homosexual Peter pretending to be something he is not so he can go around humiliating, robbing, degrading and shaming heterosexuals while robbing heterosexuals of the right, freedom and liberty to be heterosexual with such sick, disgusting, unforgivable and inexcusable "homosexual" behavior and when some heterosexuals become such victims become infuriated and go on shooting sprees globalists and their lgbt hate groups try and cover it up because they encourage it fully and completely. The Globalists and their lgbt hate group openly prove they encourage such sick behavior while stating heterosexuals have no right to be heterosexual by claiming that heterosexual now means a human who has sex with someone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with (specifically a homosexual pretending to be the opposite sex) thus exemplifying no respect for the right, freedom and liberty to be heterosexual while expressing obvious intention to humiliate, traumatize, degrade and shame heterosexuals while also encouraging these types of homosexuals to continue with such sick, inexcusable and unforgivable behavior which obviously encourages more shootings etc. at gay bars.

This kind of homosexual who doesn't want to accept them self for what they are and pretend to be what they are not so they can go around robbing others of what we are encouraged by globalists and their lgbt hate group get throat altercations, ribs revamped, buttock reshaped, breast augmentations and or implants, botox injections, surgical genital mutilations etc. of which quite obviously specifically for the purpose of fooling others into thinking that the individual is the opposite sex that they always were (born with a penis = male, born with a vagina = female) and always will be no matter how much they try and look like the opposite sex while globalists and their lgbt hate group lobby useful idiots (tyrants and traitors in office from country to country) to force lies through legislation attempting to dictate that the general public have to lie for these types of homosexuals or lose their job etc. thus for example the 2017 amendment to Bill C-16 lead to teachers, doctors, scientists etc. to turn their backs on their professions to keep their jobs. All teachers, doctors, scientists who refused and loss their job to remain loyal to their professions were replaced by confused people and easily baited radical imbeciles.

If you are a homosexual female otherwise known as lesbian, according to the lgbt logic this means you having sex with someone born with a penis surgically mutilated and stuffed into a cut next to his anus is what makes you a lesbian otherwise by the lgbt logic you are a transphobe.

If you are a homosexual male, according to the lgbt logic you having sex with someone born with a vagina surgically mutilated and ripped out of her body is what makes you a homosexual otherwise you are a transphobe.

In short you are being used to promote your own destruction by deceitful globalists and their compulsive obsessive lying deceiving hate group know as the lgbt of which is quite obviously globalists hijacking the movement you think you had to make you all gullible idiots to support them making you all targets like a bunch of stupid idiots by instead of promoting delusional homosexuals with euphoria to accept themselves for what sex they are born thus will always be promoting that they pretend to be what they are not so they can go around robbing everyone else of the right to be what we are to assist globalists with dividing and conquering several countries around the world simultaneously in modern day.

If you support the lgbt, you support what are called gay bar shootings, you support homosexuals refusing to accept themselves for what they are so they can go around robbing everyone else of the right to be what we are with such sick, filthy inexcusable and unforgivable lies and deceptions (which I call homosexual bar shootings but since they media have the public calling it gay bar shootings I went with that) and now you know why. These people need help but instead they are being used to further screw up society for the sick globalist agenda.

The lgbt is not your friend, it is using you like a bunch of dummies. Time to wake up.

I have been fighting for the destruction of the lgbt for decades and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet and to be quite honest I am also sick of seeing rainbows that look like a skid mark in someone's underwear or anyone being beat up and shot when it can quite obviously be prevented with something called common sense.

As far as globalists go it is my pleasure to continue to intellectually slaughter them from right here in Collingwood On. no matter how much they try to ban, DE platform, shadow ban or hide me from the public as they have over the decades while using slandering me with rubbish as their so called justification because they have no validity in the foundation of their every issue I address and it is my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet. I heard not long ago that someone blew the shit out of the Georgia Stone like Justin Trudeau's head get's blown every time he kisses globalist buttock (he apparently likes it which is why he keeps crawling back on his hands and knees for more) because it looks good on globalist retards like the WEF members shady narratives.

Again:

WEF members / globalists deserve to be imprisoned and their assets frozen and given back to the countries that they have been stealing from for decades now via lobbying useful idiots etc. while they distract you with such rubbish that the lgbt represents as I have factually exposed on the foundation of their every issue I address for years now uncontested with even so much as a shred of validity. Useful idiots deserve to be imprisoned and their assets frozen and given back to the country they betray. Main stream media deserves to be shut down, the sell outs working their banned from ever being on main stream again and the main stream handed back to the public.

I do not hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean I like everyone, it doesn't mean that some peoples actions do not disgust me and it most certainly does not mean that their ignorance doesn't infuriate me. I have been discriminated, banned, shadow banned etc. because globalists and their little hate groups of discriminating bigots make up lies about me while using that as justification to discriminate me while making false accusations such as I am the one discriminating for simply sharing facts that expose their lies and deceptions with the greatest of ease. They lie to the public then call you the discriminator for exposing their lies.

love

World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good be strong!

Trans Rights = The Right To Rob Everyone Else Of The Right To Be What We Are

The only bigots and discriminators here are the trans because they do not want to accept themselves for what they factually are and think they have the right to rob everyone else of the right to be what we are which makes them the dumbest obvious discriminating bigots on the planet and the only people dumber than they are, are quite obviously the imbeciles that cater to such rubbish that trans represent such as globalists who use the lgbt easily baited hate group of idiots to assist with the divide and conquer process with obvious lies and deceptions upon several countries simultaneously in modern day, useful idiots, a severely corrupted media and gullible morons who's brains apparently hurt to much when it comes to thinking for themselves enough to stand up for the right to be what they factually are.

So what's next, do we finally throw what they call trans rights in the garbage pail where they belong or you owning a house hurts some compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigoted discriminator's feelings so you have no right to own a house?! you conceiving children hurts some compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigoted discriminator's feelings so you have no right to conceive children?! You being better looking than all of these compulsive obsessive lgbt liars and deceiving bigoted discriminators combined hurts some compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigoted discriminator's feelings so you have no right to be better looking and deserve your face and body to be trashed so their feelings are not hurt?

As a human male, like every other human male that ever existed and ever will exist there is only one thing that factually makes me a male hence is why males are called males and that fact is that I was conceived with XY chromosomes thus like every other male that ever existed / ever will exist was born with a penis and I couldn't care less that this fact hurts some compulsive obsessive liars' feelings because some pathetic bigoted discriminators feelings never has and never will change the fact. Trans refuse to accept themselves for what they factually are, seem to think it's their right that anyone else should have to stoop to lying for them while also thinking they have the right to rob everyone else of the right to be what we factually are because us accepting ourselves for what we are they pathetically claim hurts their feelings. It's like someone robbing your wallet and you catch them and they claim they have the right to get away with it because catching them hurts their feelings. It's like someone punching you in the face and claiming you have no right to retaliate because retaliating hurts their feelings. Their feeling are irrelevant towards the fact that these compulsive obsessive liars do not want to accept.

If you are a man, the only two things that make you a man is that you are born with a penis and over the age of 18 but these obvious lgbt bigots do not want to accept you for what you factually are and their excuse for discriminating your right to be what you factually are is pathetically claiming that a fact they do not want to accept hurts their feelings, these discriminating bigots do not want you to accept yourself for what you factually are because again is pathetically claiming that a fact they do not want to accept hurts their feelings yet the lgbt further lies by claiming to be in any way shape or form inclusive and quite obviously because all they know how to do is lie compulsively and obsessively like the cheap, pathetic and easily baited globalist sock puppet hate group that they prove to be.

It's time to throw so called trans rights in the garbage pail permanently and globally for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet. WEF members / globalists deserve to be imprisoned and their assets frozen and given back to the countries that they have been stealing from for decades now via lobbying useful idiots etc. while they distract you with such rubbish that the lgbt represents as I have factually exposed on the foundation of their every issue I address for years now uncontested with even so much as a shred of validity. Useful idiots deserve to be imprisoned and their assets frozen and given back to the country they betray. Main stream media deserves to be shut down, the sell outs working their banned from ever being on main stream again and the main stream handed back to the public.

I am 99% sure I saw Klaus Schwab here within Collingwood Oct. 31 2022 in the passenger seat of a car driving by me with his shiny balding head and beady little eyes staring right at me on Hume St. as I was literally walking to the gym that I was just approved of for the subsidy on a membership so I could take a shower of which I was about to purchase that membership that day for the first time as Klaus and his driver went by me (that is no joke) and I must say it was surprising to not see Justin Trudeau right behind him but then it hit me, Justin's costume that day was likely the car seat.

I do not hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean I like everyone, it doesn't mean that some peoples actions do not disgust me and it most certainly does not mean that their ignorance doesn't infuriate me. I have been discriminated, banned, shadow banned etc. because globalists and their little hate groups of discriminating bigots make up lies about me while using that as justification to discriminate me while making false accusations such as I am the one discriminating for simply sharing facts that expose their lies and deceptions with the greatest of ease. They lie to the public then call you the discriminator for exposing their lies.

love

World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good be strong!

Obviously I did not read this post but I do point out that Canada is even worse off than America is....at least America still has a few dissidents.

Obviously I did not read this post but I do point out that Canada is even worse off than America is....at least America still has a few dissidents.

You prefer the lies, deceit and corruption of trump? By the way, my dear, we just learned that the aide that Trump showed classified information to is tied to the Chinese Government. That prick cant even hire an American aide. Now you are beginning to see the severity of this last indictment.

Back