Undecided Voters

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
David Sedaris pretty much nails it:

To put them in perspective, I think of being on an airplane. The flight attendant comes down the aisle with her food cart and, eventually, parks it beside my seat. “Can I interest you in the chicken?” she asks. “Or would you prefer the platter of shit with bits of broken glass in it?”

To be undecided in this election is to pause for a moment and then ask how the chicken is cooked.

Not that one candidate is the chicken and one shit with bits of broken glass in it, but it is clear where the candidates stand and that they are vastly different on many issues. To be undecided at this point is beyond comprehension.

Her answer? Well, it's been dipped in urine and is uncooked, just delivered from China yesterday and we have to get rid of it now because it wasn't refrigerated...

I'd just prefer not to eat.

Her answer? Well, it's been dipped in urine and is uncooked, just delivered from China yesterday and we have to get rid of it now because it wasn't refrigerated...

Good one. Shit w/broken glass or spoiled urine soaked chicken from China. Definitely two different things, aren't they? But, like Obama v McCain, neither is much of a choice.

Don't ya just wish we could redo the primaries?

I look at it this way:
We're gonna get nutted. The decision is do we want it done with the chef's knife, or the carving knife?

You pussy. Why can't you do like Dixie and eat the platter of shit with glass in it and write a lengthy rationalization of why shit ala glass tastes so wonderful compared to rancid chicken?

Good one. Shit w/broken glass or spoiled urine soaked chicken from China. Definitely two different things, aren't they? But, like Obama v McCain, neither is much of a choice.

I look at it this way:
We're gonna get nutted. The decision is do we want it done with the chef's knife, or the carving knife?

I guess that's where we differ. I'm enthusiastic about both candidates as they are both damned good men. To me....it's amazing that either was nominated considering their respective parties mechanics.

We are lucky this time around. No Dukakis or W's or Hardings who could fuck up a wet dream.

I look at it this way:

This would have been an excellent election for the Libertarians to put up an actual Libertarian candidate.

But instead they gave us Bob Barr. Good on 2nd amendment, but otherwise he is just a reheated republican.

Some people just end up left out when history calls a great man to the position.

Im glad I understand that Obama is a first class intellect and an first class temperment at a time in history when we so need it.

I truely feel lucky that he is poised to run this country.

Some people just end up left out when history calls a great man to the position.

Im glad I understand that Obama is a first class intellect and an first class temperment at a time in history when we so need it.

I truely feel lucky that he is poised to run this country.

Hes definitely the most charismatic guy I have ever seen run for office in my life.

I am hoping that its not empty rhetoric as the pubs claim. I dont think it is as of now.

Don't call me a Rushbot.......but Ditto.

David Sedaris pretty much nails it:

Not that one candidate is the chicken and one shit with bits of broken glass in it, but it is clear where the candidates stand and that they are vastly different on many issues. To be undecided at this point is beyond comprehension.

I would imagine that many who say they are undecided actually know who they will vote for, but simply do not wish to share that information with the pollster. If not, then it really is hard to comprehend how someone couldn't know at this point. The two candidates have very different platforms.

Back