Union Thug Supports Terrorists

Earl

American Federation of Teachers president Randi Weingarten accused Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of being partially responsible for the murders of hostages by Hamas in a post on Sunday.
"Our hearts are breaking for the families of the hostages Hamas murdered," Weingarten wrote in a post on X. "At the same time anger must be placed at Netanyahu’s feet for his refusal to consummate cease fire/ hostage release deal."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/randi...hu-hostage-murders-gaza-anger-must-placed-him

I don't know if the union thug is trying to support Joe Biden who supports Hamas or if she actually supports Hamas. In either case, she's a worthless thug and should be out of a job when government unions are banned. Union/Deep State is a poisonous alliance.

Benjamin Netanyahu bears no responsibility for the murders of the hostages by the terrorist group, Hamas.

Zero.

American Federation of Teachers president Randi Weingarten accused Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of being partially responsible for the murders of hostages by Hamas in a post on Sunday.
"Our hearts are breaking for the families of the hostages Hamas murdered," Weingarten wrote in a post on X. "At the same time anger must be placed at Netanyahu’s feet for his refusal to consummate cease fire/ hostage release deal."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/randi...hu-hostage-murders-gaza-anger-must-placed-him

I don't know if the union thug is trying to support Joe Biden who supports Hamas or if she actually supports Hamas. In either case, she's a worthless thug and should be out of a job when government unions are banned. Union/Deep State is a poisonous alliance.
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE- GET A LIFE WANKER!

I actually agree, groaner,
but you're still a fucking asshole,
and union leaders are heroes, not thugs.
If you agree with anything I post, old man, I will have to re-evaluate my position.

You have posted that you were a union leader…a thug.

Heroes are not thugs, old man.

Get a clue.

Take your nap, you are getting cranky.

Benjamin Netanyahu bears no responsibility for the murders of the hostages by the terrorist group, Hamas.

Zero.
What a typically braindead position from a constantly stupid poster. If you were right, then Hamas would bear no responsibility for Israel's wanton murder of Palestinian civilians and children.

Zero.

What a typically braindead position from a constantly stupid poster. If you were right, then Hamas would bear no responsibility for Israel's wanton murder of Palestinian civilians and children.

Zero.
Take a hike, pendejo.

Earl supports sodomy/rape of prisoners.

rape.jpg

Back