Unmitigated disaster

floridafan

Verified User
House Republicans descended into a bitter feud during a closed-door meeting to discuss plans for funding the government Tuesday.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy canceled plans to hold a vote on the proposal later this week, leaving him without a plan in place to fund the government less than two weeks before a shutdown would begin Sept. 30 following the contentious meeting, reported CNN.

“There are a lot of ‘No’ votes in that room. I don’t know how they will get to 218,” said Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) after the meeting. “Without a deal with Democrats, I don’t see it passing. … It is going to be a long two weeks.”

Rep. Bob Good (R-VA) said GOP leaders were “entertaining everything” to get a proposal ready to vote on, including even lower spending cuts, but he predicted that a shutdown was likely inevitable, and Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC) called on Republicans to work through the weekend to reach an agreement on keeping the government funded.

https://www.rawstory.com/republican-spending-bill/

House Republicans descended into a bitter feud during a closed-door meeting to discuss plans for funding the government Tuesday.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy canceled plans to hold a vote on the proposal later this week, leaving him without a plan in place to fund the government less than two weeks before a shutdown would begin Sept. 30 following the contentious meeting, reported CNN.

“There are a lot of ‘No’ votes in that room. I don’t know how they will get to 218,” said Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) after the meeting. “Without a deal with Democrats, I don’t see it passing. … It is going to be a long two weeks.”

Rep. Bob Good (R-VA) said GOP leaders were “entertaining everything” to get a proposal ready to vote on, including even lower spending cuts, but he predicted that a shutdown was likely inevitable, and Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC) called on Republicans to work through the weekend to reach an agreement on keeping the government funded.

I agree the federal govt is an unmitigated disaster. Isnt it nice when we agree?

It seems McCarthy has a huge voting bloc on his hands- CALLED THE FREEDOM CAUCUS!

The Republicans have had a whole year to be negotiating things like lowering the deficit and SPENDING CUTS etc.

But, they have been obsessed with Hunter Biden's DIC PIC instead!

Republican federal government!

We arent where we are just because of Republicans you dumbass twat. I know all your idiot friends will think how smart you are for saying something so stupid but those of us with connected brain stems know better.

We arent where we are just because of Republicans you dumbass twat. I know all your idiot friends will think how smart you are for saying something so stupid but those of us with connected brain stems know better.

Yes, we know!

2180cf08-f1e4-421c-839e-4b238541fd76.jpeg

^derp derp

All through the West conservative parties have been co-opted and betray the people....this wont change...we cant save America by voting R.

The illusion that we can is useful to the Revolution as they consolidate power, so it is perpetuated by Regime Media.

The wake up will be brutal.

Back