updated ignore list.....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
so back in January I tried an experiment and erased my ignore list........within a week I had to put the amazonerds back on ignore but otherwise I had made a hard effort to tolerate some of the idiots we have here.......however, things have deteriorated and I find that I have to spend far too much time pointing at some folk's posts and saying "Look!.....Stupid!"......so I have decided to put back on ignore those who seem to say stupid things in every single post......

you folks should already know who you are, but if you aren't sure, post here and tell me how much you hate me........it will help remind me that I should have added you to the list......(if I don't respond to you, you're already on it).......

so back in January I tried an experiment and erased my ignore list........within a week I had to put the amazonerds back on ignore but otherwise I had made a hard effort to tolerate some of the idiots we have here.......however, things have deteriorated and I find that I have to spend far too much time pointing at some folk's posts and saying "Look!.....Stupid!"......so I have decided to put back on ignore those who seem to say stupid things in every single post......

you folks should already know who you are, but if you aren't sure, post here and tell me how much you hate me........it will help remind me that I should have added you to the list......(if I don't respond to you, you're already on it).......

Your list must be VERY lengthy......

no, I will still be pointing at you.....

I know that you find my writing extremely interesting and irresistible. You are not the only teabagger to be addicted to my writing.

But I really wish you would add me to your ignore list. I am generally only here to write for smart people, interesting people, people who are entertaining, insightful, and/or civilized

I know that you find my writing extremely interesting and irresistible. You are not the only teabagger to be addicted to my writing.

But I really wish you would add me to your ignore list. I am generally only here to write for smart people, interesting people, people who are entertaining, insightful, and/or civilized

Look!.....Stupid!.......

If this ^ was anyone else on the board I'd assume it was sarcasm but coming from Crypiss I know he's actually serious :doh:

Last edited:

You been scared of Amazon invaders,since we got here.

Back