Updating signature question.

rjhenn

Rationalist
I'm trying to update my signature. The updated signature is 507 characters, according to my word processor, which includes more than 20 chars of BB code. Yet, when I try to preview it, I get the following eror message:
The following errors occurred with your submission
Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup.
What's really going on?

Last edited:
I don't have a 'signature', and I don't really know how to do that but, how come you need 500 characters? Maybe if you cut that down a little bit. Have you tried THAT?

I'm trying to update my signature. The updated signature is 507 characters, according to my word processor, which includes more than 20 chars of BBCode. Yet, when I try to preview it, I get the following eror message: What's really going on?

Are you using Word and if so are you counting the characters with or without spaces?

I'm trying to update my signature. The updated signature is 507 characters, according to my word processor, which includes more than 20 chars of BB code. Yet, when I try to preview it, I get the following eror message: What's really going on?

The only thing I can suggest is PMing Damocles. He owns this site and knows how everything works; maybe he might be able to help? That, or save it as a .txt?

Back