Urban Dead

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
News on my UrbanDead status. I have turned to the darkside and became a zombie yesterday. Why you ask? I've been stocking up on skills in a large fort in the Perryn area for weeks now. For the last month, the barracades of the fort have always been extreme so I couldn't go outside to kill zombies. I would ask the 500 people there, why they keep the cades so blocked off and they all treated me like an idiot. Just last week, I went outside to kill some zombies on a rare access day for the cades and those bastards locked me out! I barely had any points left to find a shelter but luckly I did.

From that moment on, I was determined to destroy those cowards in Fort Perryn. So when the cades were normal again, I went back in and waited for the right moment to make my move. There were about 200 zombies outside the fort trying to get in, but all the humans inside were keeping the cades up. Yesterday when everyone was asleep or having a normal life outside, I destroyed the radio and the generator and then pulled off enough of the barracades so the zombies could get in. I was killed in 10 minutes but it was too late. Not enough survivors were online to stop the zombies and now the first part of the fort is under attack. 50 of the 200 humans inside that particular spot are left and they are being attacked by about 150 zombies as we speak. Soon the entire fort will be destroyed.

DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT KINGRAW! ON URBAN DEAD OR ELSE YOU WILL BE DESTROYED!

Back